Team Lead, Annual Giving
Abbotsford, BC, Canada ● Langley, BC, Canada ● Ottawa, ON, Canada ● Virtuel Numéro de demande 214
28 juin 2022
Title: Team Lead, Annual Giving
Ministry: Power to Change - Students
Location: Remote or Hybrid at Langley, BC (Abbotsford in Jan 2023)
Reports to: Interim Director of Development & External Communications
Position type: Full-time, permanent (40 hours/ week)
Power to Change (P2C)’s mission is to help people know Jesus and experience his power to change the world. Do you want to be part of that mission?
Power to Change - Students (P2C-S): At P2C-S, we help students take their next step towards Jesus so they can find life in him, knowing that he offers hope and purpose.
The Team Lead Annual Giving (TLAG) is responsible for all activities relating to donor relations and Annual Giving fundraising for P2C-S. The TLAG will oversee the development, campaigns, management, and sustainability of the mid-level donor program (cumulative annual giving from $500 to $2,500), the monthly giving donor program, as well as the Annual Giving (AG) portfolio (cumulative annual giving from $1 to $499), with a focus on stewardship, cultivation, acquisition and sustainability of new, existing and lapsed donors.
The TLAG will work in partnership with P2C-S Relationship Managers to identify synergies and maximize opportunities to cultivate donors to become major gift donors or legacy donors.
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible to achieve the following objectives:
1) Portfolio & Program Development /Revenue Generation
- Identify and cultivate relationships with prospective major donors, through letters, proposals, telephone contact and personal meetings and other forms of donor engagement, e.g. events, social media, etc.
- Develop strategies to effectively identify, qualify, cultivate, solicit, and steward existing, new and lapsed donors with the goal of strengthening their relationship with P2C-S, resulting in increased giving.
- Produce and present short-term and long-term strategic plans for the Annual Giving portfolios.
- Develop quarterly reports on fundraising initiatives, track performance relative to OKRs and KPIs including reports from the CRM database to ensure accuracy.
- Create and maintain major donor / annual giving proposal management and reporting fulfillment processes, including plans, processes and procedures for each fundraising portfolio (monthly, alumni, loyal, and legacy donors).
- Implement New Donor Program across portfolios.
- Strengthen relationships with existing P2C-S donors by regularly engaging, asking, thanking, and reporting.
- Oversee special projects, events, and community fundraiser strategies.
- Develop and execute Annual Giving fundraising campaigns such as: Story Week, Back to School Kick-Off, and year end campaigns.
- Work with the Power to Change Development Team on foundation reporting and foundation grant requests as needed.
- Ensure donor database integrity and foundational processes are maintained within the CRM.
2) P2C-S & Development Team Collaboration
- Work in collaboration with the P2C-S and Development team to ensure all donor interactions are consistent with P2C-S’s brand and key messaging.
- Present viable new gifting opportunities to the team for consideration and implementation, where appropriate.
- Work with Relationship Managers for gifting strategies and asks and to identify prospective major gift and legacy donors.
- Work with the Partner Care team to ensure correct coding and processes are regularly maintained and donor changes are made in the database/CRM.
- You have a deep, growing, intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.
- You have a genuine desire to see people’s lives transformed by Jesus.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business or another related field.
- You have 5+ year’s leadership experience in development with an emphasis on annual giving donations within a non-profit organization and experience in a junior to middle management position.
- You have superior written and oral communication skills, fundraising skills, and the ability to create strategic and measurable plans for multiple donor programs.
- You are able to lead, manage, and mentor a small team (considered an asset).
- You have experience writing strategic plans and campaign development.
- You have knowledge of marketing principles and practices.
- You have experience in relating skillfully and sensitively to the various Christian traditions and their communities and churches.
- You are willing to work flexible hours for some evening and weekend events.
- You are a team player who genuinely cares for donors and desires to serve our ministries.
- You have event planning experience (considered an asset).
Education and Experience
- University Degree and/or 5 years of fundraising experience or in a related field.
- (comparable experience may be considered to alternate combinations of lived experience and education.)
- Working knowledge of payment processors, Salesforce or any CRM database is an asset
- Intermediate computer skills (Google Suite, Excel, Word and Outlook)
What We Offer Our Staff
- Employer-paid extended health and dental benefits (25+hours)
- Group RRSP contribution options with up to 2.5% matching after 1 year of employment
- Access to our Employment Assistant Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation
- Mentorship opportunities
- Weekly Chapel services
- Semi-annual Day of Prayer participation
- Discounts at our P2C Store
- Free registration for our FamilyLife Weekend Getaway
We thank all applicants for their interest in Power to Change; however, only candidates who closely match the requirements will be contacted directly. Power to Change requires that all staff have a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the P2C Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith and abide by the biblical principles outlined in these documents.
Candidates who are selected may be required to complete a background check.
- Type de paie Salaire
- Abbotsford, BC, Canada
- Langley, BC, Canada
- Ottawa, ON, Canada