Bilingual/Unilingual Customer Experience Coordinator (Contract)
Based out of our Markham, ON head office, or our Brossard, QC office, this position will be required to deliver exceptional customer service skills to both internal and external customers (email, social media, letters, executive contacts and escalations).
• Respond and document all customer contacts from across Canada within required timelines
• Thoroughly analyze requests for assistance and advise customers and dealers of approval/denial of requests based on current policies and procedures.
• Liaise with Zone offices, dealers and appropriate parties internally for complex case investigation to determine the correct resolution to their inquiries and concerns
• Fulfill administrative duties as requested such as data entry and time sensitive projects
• Assists in decisions related to goodwill cases to a pre-determined limit
• Assist in identifying trends to improve our overall customer experience
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
•2-5 year of relevant experience in the same or similar positions
• Completion of a secondary school diploma and college, e.g., diploma / Certificate / trade license. Or an equivalent combination of experience and education
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French
• Good MS Office skills
Why join our team?
Our award-winning culture has been recognized through our Great Place to Work™ certification for the past 4 years. We have been able to achieve this not only thanks to the dedication and commitment of our team members to our business, but also through a variety of fun activities and opportunities throughout the year which allow us to build strong engagement! When you join Hyundai Auto Canada Corp., you will become part of an organization that promotes diversity, inclusion and overall well-being. We offer an excellent benefits package including RSP matching, flexible start times, maternity leave top up, an attractive vehicle-lease program, demo vehicles for Managers and education support.
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is committed to ensuring the health and safety of its team members during the Covid-19 pandemic. Remote work is temporarily available until it is deemed appropriate and safe for all staff to return to the office.
We are committed to providing employees with an experience that will help them grow and develop professionally. Ideal candidates are self-starters, team players and thrive in a dynamic environment. If you are looking to build your career with a growing organization where you can use your knowledge, skills and talents, consider joining our team.
- Famille d'emplois Staff
- Type de paie Salaire
- Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. ON, 75 Frontenac Drive, Markham, Ontario, Canada
- Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. QC, 9150 Boulevard Leduc, Suite 202, Brossard, Québec, Canada