Shipping Administrator - WGD - Shipping / Receiving
421 Applewood Crescent, Vaughan, ON L4K 4J3, Canada Req #386
July 20, 2022
The Shipping Administrator reports to the Shipping Supervisor of Woodbridge Glass. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, with flexibility to start earlier/finish earlier.
- Provide paperwork for customer pickup-up orders.
- Plan outbound loads for trucks.
- Optimize route for the load, considering customer hours
- Finalize the load based on picking paperwork.
- Print all required paperwork for the drivers.
- Review incoming paperwork from completed runs for any issues.
- Ensure completed delivery paperwork is complete and signed.
- Administer the RGA program for returned goods.
- Forward paperwork to Customer Service for filing
- Answer phone inquiries from customers regarding order status.
- First point of contact for driver issues/delays on their route (truck issues, customer issues, delivery questions)
- Review Receiving paperwork for completeness prior to sending to Customer Service.
- Other duties as required.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- A high accuracy and attention to detail
- A team player that also can work independently
- Pay Type Salary
- 421 Applewood Crescent, Vaughan, ON L4K 4J3, Canada