Customer Service Rep - WGD - Customer Service
Customer Service/Order Entry:
Supporting the Customer Service desk and Order Entry roles, this position plays a key role with Woodbridge Customers. Resolving customer concerns in a timely manner, including issues such as delivery, order questions and problem resolution is a major component of this role. Providing backup support to the Order Entry desk (ensuring orders are entered promptly, accurately, and confirmation issued) will be a significant part of this job.
- Previous industrial experience and working in an MRP system
- Customer Service: Respond to customer inquiries via email or by phone.
- Investigate and resolve customer concerns regarding:
- delivery time
- order accuracy issues
- invoice questions.
- Invoice credits: investigate issues and advise Accounts Receivable when a credit is required.
- Enter customer orders into A+W in a timely manner.
- Validate entered orders to ensure accuracy of the order.
- Print/email order confirmation.
- General phone inquiries regarding product and Woodbridge Glass services.
- Other duties as required.
- 3-5 years in a customer service or order entry role, preferably in the glass industry.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with customers and resolving customer concerns.
- Familiarity with MRP systems in an industrial environment.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Comfortable in a fast paced rapidly moving environment.
- Pay Type Salary
- 421 Applewood Crescent, Vaughan, ON L4K 4J3, Canada