Engineer in Training - ST -ENG2
- You are relentless in your pursuit to be the best
- You get the importance of paying attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture
- You embrace progressive change, out-of-the-box thinking, and working in a high-energy environment
- Co-ordinate the structural work with other design disciplines and team members, including in-house intergraded teams and external consultants
- Work under the guidance of our outstanding team of experiences engineers
- Complete structural design of elements and buildings to support various exciting projects
- Assist in the design of Institutional, Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Healthcare structures
- Visit sites for general review of structural work for new construction or for preparation of drawings
- Deliver work to high quality standards and meet project deadlines
- Take ownership of your own work - accuracy, quality, deadlines and communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a focus on Structural Engineering
- Eligible to become a registered Engineering-in-Training (EIT) through PEO
- Co-op/internship experience in an engineering consulting firm
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with ETABS, Safe, Risa, Revit, software is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Life at WalterFedy
As one of Southwestern Ontario’s leading integrated architecture, engineering, and construction firms, WalterFedy plays a leading role in shaping the way our communities feel and function –it’s a beautiful responsibility.
Our ambition goes beyond great design; we’re here to enhance the world around us. To make it happen, we need a team of agile, ambitious, and big-picture thinkers who share our drive to harness our collective talents to do something bigger.
Our team is made up of some of the industry’s best architects; civil, electrical, mechanical and structural engineers; technologists; energy and carbon specialists; asset and facility management specialists; construction professionals; and corporate services professionals. We strive daily to question the ordinary, infuse everything we do with creativity, and challenge our industry to redefine what’s possible.
Join us as we move past working for a living, and toward building better communities with smart, influential design.
Thank you for your interest in WalterFedy!
- Job Family Engineer
- Pay Type Salary
- Toronto, ON, Canada