Marshes Golf Club Ironstone Grill Assistant Manager
The Marshes Golf Club, 320 Terry Fox Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada Req #275
Friday, April 29, 2022
Marshes Golf Club is one of Ottawa’s leading Golf courses. Working at The Marshes means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa where we deliver sensational service.
Reports To: Food and Beverage Clubhouse Manager
This is a Permanent Full Time Position
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience in working in Food and Beverage
- Strong Computer knowledge
- Ability to motivate and train partners
- Experience in employee coaching and development
- Ability to work cohesively with all outlet areas & co-workers as part of a team
- Ability to coordinate various services for individuals and large groups
- Retail purchasing and inventory experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility in schedule
Ensure the smooth daily operations of the Outlet
- Marshes Golf Club Standard Operating Opening/Closing Procedures.
- Inventory of products, as well as receiving, signing for and storing products.
- Cleanliness of all areas.
- Waste control & Quality Control & Product Rotation.
- Guest satisfaction always met or exceeded.
- Conduct daily checklist inspections of all areas to ensure quality and company standards are being met.
- Ensure compliance to all Health Department and liquor regulations within the Food and Beverage Division.
- Ensure service and product standards are being met, or exceeded.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety policies and procedures are practiced.
The Marshes Golf Club is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. The Marshes Golf Club welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities, to support the Integrated Accessibility Standards, Ontario Regulation 191/11 for the Employment Standards set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodations and/or a copy of these documents in an alternate format for reasons related to a disability, please contact our Casting Department (Human Resources) at 613-271-3592. To review our AODA IASR Employment Policy please contact the Casting department.
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Marshes Golf Club, 320 Terry Fox Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada