Guest Services Partner
Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada Req #277
Friday, May 27, 2022
Looking for employment and want to stay ahead of the competition? Do you want to work for a place that knows how to work hard AND have fun? If you’re ready to break the bonds of chain-affiliated hotel regimes and achieve service excellence, Brookstreet is the place to be! This 276 room luxury hotel is located in the heart of Ottawa’s high tech community and is guaranteed to offer unique experiences for guests and employees alike. Are you ready to break the bonds of typical chain-affiliated hotel regimes and drive innovation in your area of expertise?
This is a Full Time Position
· Minimum 1 year previous experience in Hotel Front Office operations.
- Knowledge of computerized Front Office systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Cash/float handling experience.
- Must be able to work shift work, including weekends, overnights and holidays.
- Strong Guest Service orientation and training skills background required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Must have open availability (evening, weekends, holidays, and some overnights)
- Maintains a high level of professionalism in all aspects of job performance.
- Seeks feedback on Guest satisfaction and resolves problems in accordance with Brookstreet Hotel SOP ’s and philosophy of partner empowerment.
- Maximize room revenue through liaising with Reservations to maintain continual rate and room inventory integrity.
- Monitor arrival reports and VIP's to ensure all special requirements are met or exceeded.
- Knows all emergency procedures and general crisis situation management, including fire and emergency procedures.
- Maintains Guest Service standards.
- Effectively maximizes inventory levels during high occupancy/sold out nights.
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to personal Guest Service excellence and profitably through special duties as assigned.
- Upholds the highest standard of internal and external customer service at all times.
Brookstreet is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. Brookstreet Hotel welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities, to support the Integrated Accessibility Standards, Ontario Regulation 191/11 for the Employment Standards set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodations and/or a copy of these documents in an alternate format for reasons related to a disability, please contact our Casting Department (Human Resources) at 613-271-3592. To review our AODA IASR Employment Policy please contact the Casting department.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada