Part Time Brookstreet Hotel Café Barista
Brookstreet Hotel, Ottawa’s leading restaurant, spa, conference and wedding destination is seeking a talented, dynamic Café Barista. Working at Brookstreet Hotel means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa where we deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain.
In 2019, we were awarded:
- CAA 4 Diamond Award
- Favourite Hotel Faces Magazine Award
- Favourite Corporate Function Venue Faces Magazine Award
Apply online, Email your resume to email@example.com or visit us at our Open Interview Sessions every Fridays between 1:00-4:00pm or Tuesdays 3:00-6:00pm at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, K2K 2W2 – HR (Casting) Office.
Why Work for us?
- Free covered parking.
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more ...
- We provide uniforms (and we clean them).
- Paid personal days.
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more.
- Hotel training program, plus when you complete it, we give you a free night stay with a dining voucher!
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Medical benefits & RRSP provided to full time staff
- Employee assistance program
Leadership development training program
- Excellent communication
- Able to multitask and act under pressure
- Must possess computer skills
- Experience in servicing guest
- Ability to take initiative
- Detail oriented
- Must have open availability (weekdays and weekends)
- Requires Smart Serve certification
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Greet guests in a friendly, professional manner
- Mix ingredients to prepare high quality coffees and other beverages.
- Answer guest’s questions on beverage, making suggestions when necessary
- Perform and maintain a clean and sanitary work area
- Follow safe food and beverage handling standards
- Manage cash register
- Serve food items
- Ensure the coffee bar is well stocked with supplies
- Follow Health and Safety procedures
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada