Flex Fitness Studio Lead
Brookstreet Hotel, Ottawa’s leading restaurant, spa, golf, conference and wedding destination is seeking a talented, dynamic and professional Flex Partner Lead. Working at Brookstreet means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa!
Reporting to the Flex Fitness Supervisor, this position is responsible for supervising the day-to-day operational tasks of Flex Fitness Studio.
- Responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of Flex to ensure that the team understands and achieves or exceeds its set goals
- Assist in training, and coaching of all Flex partners
- Obtain guest feedback and handle guest issues quickly and efficiently, whilst providing highest quality level guest service
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments to ensure that the department runs efficiently
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations of assigned tasks, and maintain a clean and safe working environment with active participation in the health and safety program
- Assist in monitoring all new, existing and renewal membership sales sign-ups
- Assist in conducting month end reports to include inventories
- Responsible for reporting Flex maintenance issues and repairs
- Ensure that an updated equipment log remains at the front desk and that any broken or damaged equipment is replaced within a short period of time.
- Ensure and monitor daily inventory and sales of all retail products
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a gym
- Strong professionalism, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to handle difficult situations.
- Proficient in Windows O/S and Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have and maintain valid CPR Certification
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada