Corporate B2B Sales Director
VinFast is Vietnam’s leading manufacturer of premium automobiles and has achieved its initial goal of being #1 in all competing segments of domestic car retail in less than 2 years. Now, in 2022 we embark on our next mission - global expansion with the launch of our all-Electric smart SUV model line-up starting in Canada, USA and Europe. VinFast is one of the largest auto manufacturers in South East Asia with world-class equipment and infrastructure, with a capacity of up to 500,000 cars per year. We have partnered with global leading automotive suppliers in manufacturing and engineering and enlisted the world-renowned Italian design house Pininfarina to design both the exterior and interiors of our entire model line. VinFast is proud to produce vehicles with superior craftsmanship, the highest safety standards, and intelligent infotainment that compete with leading Asian, European and American OEMs. VinFast also supports its owners with an exceptional, seamless customer experience in both sales and aftersales.
VinFast Auto Canada Inc. an OEM distribution company with a Direct-to-Consumer business model, has an ambitious growth strategy planning rapid retail and aftersales facility expansion in Canada over the next 12 months. Our management team is now looking for talented individuals from the automotive, retail consumer products, and technology industries to assist in this endeavor. Our top applicants will possess an entrepreneurial mindset, be a creative problem solver, have an incredible work ethic and thrive in a start-up environment.
VinFast and VinFast Auto Canada Inc. are subsidiaries of Vingroup, one of the largest private conglomerates in Asia with a market capitalization of C$20 billion. As a multi-sector corporation, Vingroup focuses on three main areas: Technology, Industrials, and Real Estate.
SCOPE OF JOB
The Corporate B2B Sales Director will be responsible for introducing and selling VinFast vehicles to the fleet market segment in Canada and B2B partners. This includes developing and implementing corporate sales strategies with partner channels in order to maximize revenue and meet sales goals. Plans and directs all aspects of an organization's channel development policies, objectives, and initiatives.
You manage a small team focusing on B2B customers but also on smart cities and new mobility solutions. Your success will directly leads to expansion of your team.
The Corporate B2B Sales Director will require a fast paced and driven individual with exceptional internal and external communication skills. This role will report into the Head of Global B2B Sales with a dotted line to the Canadian Chief Executive Officer.
- Drive business to business and corporate sales in Canada and ensure all objectives are met and exceeded.
- Create synergies and close cooperation within B2B functions and market such as sales managers and the delivery/marketing/ service functions.
- Manage and develop your team members
- Enhance customer centricity and deliver differentiating and value-added solutions based on VinFast mobility and financial solutions global vision.
- Responsible for setting the strategic direction, annual plans and execution of the business, including design of commercial and government pricing strategy including volume pricing, business leasing and ongoing service contracts.
- Designing and executing our B2B sales strategy, including preparation of sales materials and decision on channel strategy and channel mix.
- Develop relationships and act as primary point of contact for select fleet management and leasing accounts, corporate clients, short-term rental, and mobility providers.
- Stimulate the demand by visiting, informing, and negotiating with clients regarding VinFast’s fleet proposition.
- Oversee and manage the business to business sales team in Canada and enable them to be successful in their role with coaching and leading by example.
- Manage and optimize the usage of the demo vehicle assigned for individual test drives and test drive events.
- Consistent and continued usage of the CRM system, to log appointments, calls, test drives, contacts, and meeting notes. Maintain a suite of accurate reports.
- Manage the overall business plan by working with other departments. Facilitate team and partner meetings regularly and effectively.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product knowledge in respect of all vehicles, processes, and business finance solutions. Conduct competitor analysis on a regular basis.
- Work on the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when required.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Progressive work experience in automotive OEM operations or fleet management companies is strongly preferred.
- Corporate sales, B2B commercial experience and/or automotive sales experience is considered an asset.
- Minimum of 6 years in a transformational leadership role.
- A proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience working across a global organization with cross-functional teams whose resources are in multiple time zones.
- Can-do mindset with high energy and strong work ethic.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to deal well with modifications and changes to operating plans. Can implement new strategies and tactics to accommodate these changes.
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills.
- Creative problem solver and not afraid to think outside the box.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of business finance solutions.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience.
- Travel required.
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset.
- Driving license.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A modern, professional environment where you’ll work with and learn from highly specialized and dedicated experts from all over the world.
- Competitive and equitable salaries that recognize your experience and expertise.
- Generous group insurance benefit package to employees and their eligible dependents.
- Wellness Spending Account to promote an active lifestyle and a healthier workforce.
- A flexible working culture enabling our employees to adjust their work hours and schedules, whenever possible, that accommodates and respects your personal commitments, balanced with business needs.
- An RRSP contribution program to support our employees in planning and managing their financial well-being into the future.
Join us on our adventure to reach new horizons with endless excitement: Because when everything feels possible, changing mobility for all becomes achievable!
At VinFast Canada, we are committed to creating and preserving an accessible, welcoming, supportive, fair, and inclusive environment. Accommodations are available to support prospective employees during the recruitment and hiring process. Should you require any accommodations, please advise us in advance so that we can work with you to find suitable accommodation.
- Pay Type Salary
- VinFast Auto Canada, Ontario Head Office, 15 Allstate Parkway, North York, Ontario, Canada