Showroom Sales Manager
VinFast is Vietnam’s leading manufacturer of premium automobiles and has achieved its initial goal of being #1 in all competing segments of domestic car retail in less than 2 years. Now, in 2022 we embark on our next mission - global expansion with the launch of our all-Electric smart SUV model line-up starting in Canada, USA and Europe. VinFast is one of the largest auto manufacturers in South East Asia with world-class equipment and infrastructure, with a capacity of up to 500,000 cars per year. We have partnered with global leading automotive suppliers in manufacturing and engineering and enlisted the world-renowned Italian design house Pininfarina to design both the exterior and interiors of our entire model line. VinFast is proud to produce vehicles with superior craftsmanship, the highest safety standards, and intelligent infotainment that compete with leading Asian, European and American OEMs. VinFast also supports its owners with an exceptional, seamless customer experience in both sales and aftersales.
VinFast Auto Canada Inc. an OEM distribution company with a Direct-to-Consumer business model, has an ambitious growth strategy planning rapid retail and aftersales facility expansion in Canada over the next 12 months. Our management team is now looking for talented individuals from the automotive, retail consumer products, and technology industries to assist in this endeavor. Our top applicants will possess an entrepreneurial mindset, be a creative problem solver, have an incredible work ethic and thrive in a start-up environment.
VinFast and VinFast Auto Canada Inc. are subsidiaries of Vingroup, one of the largest private conglomerates in Asia with a market capitalization of C$20 billion. As a multi-sector corporation, Vingroup focuses on three main areas: Technology, Industrials, and Real Estate.
SCOPE OF JOB
As the Showroom Sales Manager, you will provide a client experience consistent with the VinFast brand and vision, engage with clients to generate brand and product excitement, and guide clients through the process of becoming VinFast vehicle owners. You will have overall operational responsibility and accountability for the Client Advisors and Product Geniuses, ensuring that all KPIs are achieved, and for delivering an exceptional client experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES & KEY ACTIVITIES:
- Create and maintain a store environment that is representative of the values of VinFast.
- Establish positive client interaction and generate excitement in clients joining the VinFast Family.
- Engage with clients and fellow team members in a multi-level matrixed client-centric environment,
- Day-to-day management and oversight of the showroom sales team performance, as well as creating and maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
- Actively manage the pipeline of prospects and leads to convert opportunities into deliveries.
- Monitor employee productivity against targets/ KPIs, which may include sales volume, vehicle delivery, and customer experience metrics.
- Cultivate a strong performance culture by coaching and developing an effective team.
- Recruit, develop, and provide training for new team members on VinFast history, culture, values, client experience, sales processes.
- Manage a fleet of test drive vehicles to ensure proper representation of the VinFast brand by keeping vehicles clean, properly charged, and ready for customer demonstration.
- Ensure adherence to all VinFast brand standards, including store cleanliness and appearance, merchandising, dress code, etc.
- Collaborate with team members in other functional areas of the business and external partners to ensure a seamless client experience. These areas may include, Service, Inside Sales, Ministry of Transportation, Logistics, etc.
- Explore opportunities for continuous improvement of the sales and purchase processes, and overall client experience.
- Establish and reinforce a positive and inclusive culture focused on hard work, innovative thinking, and having fun.
- Resolve customer, employee, and safety-related issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with Regional Management, Human Resources, or Facilities, as required.
- Temporarily available to work in a variety of locations to support brand awareness until store location opens.
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5-8 years of progressive work and leadership experience in retail, client services, or sales
- Automotive experience not required, but preferred
- Experience managing a sales pipeline in various CRM applications and lead management software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- High level of attention to detail and organization
- Ability to obtain and maintain an VSA Vehicle Salesperson License
- Valid driver’s license and 2 years of driving experience with a clean driving record
- Possess, or able to obtain, First-aid and Health & Safety certification
- Proficiency in business productivity tools and software (MS office suite, CRM applications)
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Local travel as required
WHAT WE OFFER
- A modern, professional environment where you’ll work with and learn from highly specialized and dedicated experts from all over the world.
- Competitive and equitable salaries that recognize your experience and expertise.
- Generous group insurance benefit package to employees and their eligible dependents.
- Wellness Spending Account to promote an active lifestyle and a healthier workforce.
- A flexible working culture enabling our employees to adjust their work hours and schedules, whenever possible, that accommodates and respects your personal commitments, balanced with business needs.
- An RRSP contribution program to support our employees in planning and managing their financial well-being into the future.
Join us on our adventure to reach new horizons with endless excitement: Because when everything feels possible, changing mobility for all becomes achievable!
At VinFast Canada, we are committed to creating and preserving an accessible, welcoming, supportive, fair, and inclusive environment. Accommodations are available to support prospective employees during the recruitment and hiring process. Should you require any accommodations, please advise us in advance so that we can work with you to find suitable accommodation.
- Pay Type Salary
- Park Royal, 2002 Park Royal S,, West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada