Implementation and eLearning Specialist (12 month contract)
7000 Pine Valley Dr, Vaughan, ON L4L 4Y8, Canada ● Virtual Req #1244
Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Reporting to the Manager, National Platform Support and Conversions, the Implementation & eLearning Specialist’s main purpose is to:
- Oversee practice management software Implementations and training to our practices throughout Canada
- Ensure all processes relating to implementation and training plans are followed to meet deadlines, having full awareness of the status of each process, escalating any issues where necessary
- Lead, motivate and coach rollout teams, ensuring the conversion process is smooth and successful
- Ensure any changes landed within our practices are done so empathetically, and expectations are set at the earliest opportunity
- Collaborate with peers continually on feedback to improve the conversion processes
- Liaise with and shape strong working relationships with our practices and third party partners
- Must be able to travel across Canada when required with overnight stays for multiple days based on pandemic restrictions being lifted
- Main point of contact for our practices throughout the implementation, training and final rollout processes during platform “Go live” days
- Liaison between our practices, other internal stakeholders and third party suppliers
- Coordinate data extractions and ensure data migrations are timely and accurate
- Manage data validation, working with practice and platform vendor when necessary
- Work with the practice to setup and customize their PMS database setup
- Produce and deliver training to all our practices and other areas within the business virtually and on site for “Go Live” as well as help cover Service Desk with all responses for training queries and ensure practice requests/requirements are met
- Post implementation and training review and feedback
- Maintain and update all implementation and training documentation for each implementation to track the progress of each practice’s conversion rollout
- Manage go live issues, raise tickets and handover to internal or third party support if necessary.
- Initial planning and preparation including discussing rollout with relevant team members
- Manage ongoing communication with all stakeholders for the entire conversion process
- Hold “Discovery” meetings with key practice staff and stakeholders to collect all relevant information required
- Coordinate data extraction, manage data validation and verification
- Create implementation schedule and liaise with 3rd party around data migration requirements
- Follow implementation and training process plans and documents
- Liaise with 3rd party around hardware refresh and installation
- Pre Implementation tasks including collecting and managing document conversions into the required format
- On site support at practice for some implementation “Go Live” days. If not onsite, you will be the first point of contact for all issues for “Go Live” period using MS Teams
- Attend remote post implementation meeting with practice staff
Background, Experience and Qualifications
- Software implementation experience
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to tune style and approach to create great relationships with a diverse range of personalities
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Project Management accreditation or skills would be beneficial.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/O365 (Excel and Word)
- Experience in auditing data quality
- Management of third party suppliers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable working in a pet friendly environment
Our Ideal Candidate possesses the following Cultural Competencies:
We are Relationship Focused!
- In every interaction with the hospitals, we build and maintain personal connections and trust. All relationships matter regardless of different levels, functions, cultures or geography.
- Different perspectives are encouraged as we look for the best way to do things. We collaborate with the hospitals and one another to ensure that all work is in the best interest of the hospital and takes into account the unique needs of each location. We are externally focused on our hospitals rather than only internally focused on our processes.
We Speak the Truth!
- We are honest and transparent. We can question or challenge without fear of negative repercussions. We support one another and take responsibility for ourselves.
We are Humble!
- We’re all in this together. There is no room for ego or hierarchy mentality here. We are unpretentious and approachable. We support and appreciate one another. We regularly seek feedback without defensiveness. We reflect on our activities and the impact we have on others.
We Take Care of the Rest!
- We view everything we do through the lens of the hospitals. We seek to understand first. Every decision we make is based on impact to patient care, client service, and hospitals teams. We do what’s best for the hospitals not just Home Office.
- Pay Type Salary
- 7000 Pine Valley Dr, Vaughan, ON L4L 4Y8, Canada