Mechanical Assembler | Machine Builder | Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
As a Heavy Equipment Assembler, you will fit and assemble components according to blueprints, manuals, and engineering memos to assemble premium quality, purpose-built forestry equipment.
Weekend Day Shift - 3x12 hour shifts - Friday - Sunday; $3/hour shift premium applies!
Interested in joining the dynamic Tigercat Team? Learn more about our role below!
Tigercat Industries is a proud, privately owned Canadian company since 1992. We specialize in the design and manufacture of premium quality forestry and off-road industrial equipment. Our valued employees are the roots of our success! We have multiple locations in Southwestern Ontario, and approximately 2000+ employees.
Having training and experience are key, but at Tigercat Industries, we believe that it’s what you DO with what you have that counts. Our people are empowered to put their training, experience, and expertise into action.
View our product line-up here and check out our machines in action on Tigercat TV!
Responsibilities may include:
- Installing panels, doors, compartments, fittings and other parts
- Align and position components for assembly, manually or with hoists/crane
- Bolt, screw, and rivet parts together, using hand and power tools
- Inspect, operate, and test completed machines to verify functioning, machine capabilities, or conformance to customer specifications
- Set and verify parts clearances
- Rework, repair, or replace damaged parts or assemblies
- Read and interpret assembly blueprints or specifications manuals
Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to operate a forklift and lifting devices for movement of parts
- Basic knowledge of tool, gauge and instrument operations
- Proven mechanical aptitude
- Attention to detail and organized
- Must possess basic math skills
- Basic knowledge of fabrication and assembly drawings
- Must be adaptable to changing work environment, competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Punctual and reliable
What We Can Offer You:
- Progressive health and safety program
- Interesting and challenging work and projects
- Opportunity to see and be involved with our products from start to finish
- Competitive Wages and Profit Sharing
- RRSP Matching Program
- Skills development and training reimbursement
- Family oriented (BBQ’s, picnics as well as social and sporting events)
- Company paid healthcare benefits and Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP)
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We thank you for your application!
Tigercat Industries strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview, or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
esses, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
- Job Family Production
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, October 24, 2022
- 1403 Dundas Street, Woodstock, Ontario, Canada