Marketing Specialist | 18 Month Contract
Tigercat is currently seeking a dynamic Marketing Specialist, for an 18 month contract term, who will assist in all functions of the planning and execution of Tigercat Industries marketing strategy, specifically in the areas of print, digital, online marketing, copywriting and brand development. The successful incumbent will be a highly creative and versatile individual with a proven ability to work well under pressure, collaborate with various members of our team while contributing to a variety of marketing projects and initiatives,
Day Shift - Monday - Friday - 8am - 4:30pm
Tigercat Industries is a proud, privately owned Canadian company since 1992. We specialize in the design and manufacture of premium quality forestry and off-road industrial equipment. Our valued employees are the roots of our success! We have multiple locations in Southwestern Ontario, and approximately 2000+ employees.
Having training and experience are key, but at Tigercat Industries, we believe that it’s what you DO with what you have that counts. Our people are empowered to put their training, experience, and expertise into action.
View our product line-up here and check out our machines in action on Tigercat TV!
- Aid in the development and/or creation of print and digital ads to include scheduling, media planning and copywriting.
- Work closely with Photographer and Graphic Designers for image production, selection and assembly
- Creation of new brochures; updating images, text and specifications
- Manage website updates and content updates for WP-based corporate web properties
- Coordinate customer stories; conduct remote interviews and write short articles
- Prepare media releases; copywriting based on supplied engineering information
- Prepare dealer E-blasts to include monthly summaries of marketing department outputs.
- Manage tradeshow signage by understanding the requirements, partnering with subject matter experts on the production of graphics and coordinate the logistics of getting materials to the show sites
- Collaborate with translation and localization partners on special projects
- Work with our dealers in managing incoming requests such as Coop advertisements, graphic requirements
- Post-secondary education in marketing, advertising, business administration, Communications, Journalism or equivalent.
- Work experience in a marketing environment a definite asset
- Possess strong computer skills in Mac and PC including MS Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress, Mailchimp, QR Code Generator
- Working knowledge of digital advertising and Social Media platforms
- Ability to work well in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Always represent Tigercat in a positive and professional way
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to work independently
- Energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; work well with others, and handle direction and criticism in a positive manner.
- Exceptional command of the English language, including grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Strong writing skills
- Progressive health and safety program
- Interesting and challenging work and projects
- Opportunity to see and be involved with our products from start to finish
- Competitive Wages and Profit Sharing
- RRSP Matching Program
- Skills development and training reimbursement
- Family oriented (BBQ’s, picnics as well as social and sporting events)
- Company paid healthcare benefits and Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP)
We thank you for your application!
Tigercat Industries strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview, or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
- Job Family General Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Tuesday, October 11, 2022
- 54 Morton Avenue East, 54 Morton Avenue East, Brantford, Ontario, Canada