Product Service Support Representative | Prairies and Montana
Product Service Support Representative
Tigercat Industries inc. is looking for a highly motivated, driven and organized Product Support Representative covering primarily Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Montana USA.
The successful candidate will be required to travel extensively to troubleshoot and resolve issues with dealer technicians to minimize downtime of machines and support . Close communication with dealers, service managers, the service team, internal management, and engineering will be required daily. Conduct root cause analysis of failures for continuing improvement and prioritization of issues.
Tigercat Industries is a proud, privately owned Canadian company since 1992. We specialize in the design and manufacture of premium quality forestry and off-road industrial equipment. Our valued employees are the roots of our success! We have multiple locations in Southwestern Ontario, and approximately 2000+ employees.
Having training and experience are key, but at Tigercat Industries, we believe that it’s what you DO with what you have that counts. Our people are empowered to put their training, experience, and expertise into action.
- Assist Dealers with Troubleshooting
- Implement root cause analysis and effective corrective action
- Work with the service department and engineering to improve the quality of Tigercat products
- Solicit and analyze feedback from customers and dealers and evaluate results to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Prepare technical reports and document oral and written communications
- Participate in regional and national
Education and Qualifications:
- Comprehensive understanding of Hydraulic, Electrical, Mechanical and Diesel Systems, and ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively and efficiently
- Post-Secondary diploma/degree or equivalent education and experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative, work efficiently and independently
- Computer skills in Microsoft programs
- Strong organizational skills, planning and time management skills
- Valid Passport and ability to travel extensively – Primarily USA/Canada
- Comprehensive understanding of drawings and specifications, geometric tolerances, and dimensions
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment and able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Service Manager
- Service Director
- Engineering Product Groups
- Tigercat Service and Sales Personnel
- Dealer Service & Sales Personnel
What We Can Offer You:
- Progressive health and safety program
- Interesting and challenging work and projects
- Opportunity to see and be involved with our products from start to finish
- Competitive Wages and Profit Sharing
- RRSP Matching Program
- Skills development and training reimbursement
- Family oriented (BBQ’s, picnics as well as social and sporting events)
- Company paid healthcare benefits and Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP)
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We thank you for your application!
Tigercat Industries strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview, or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
- Job Family Off Site
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 60
- Job Start Date Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- Alberta, Canada