Interested in joining the dynamic Tigercat Team? Learn more about our role below!
Tigercat Industries is a proud, privately owned Canadian company since 1992. We specialize in the design and manufacture of premium quality forestry and off-road industrial equipment. Our valued employees are the roots of our success! We have multiple locations in Southwestern Ontario, and approximately 2000+ employees.
Having training and experience are key, but at Tigercat Industries, we believe that it’s what you DO with what you have that counts. Our people are empowered to put their training, experience, and expertise into action.
As a Technical Illustrator, you will be required to be in communication with engineering employees on an on-going basis. You will research and gather information to aid in the preparation of machine parts catalogs to be used by customers, dealers and service technicians.
Responsibilities may include:
- Create machine parts catalogs with isometric exploded views and parts lists ensuring that documentation is consistent, professional, and technically accurate
- Work with engineering drawings, machine build sheets and engineering change notices to research and verify content for parts catalogs
- Use SolidWorks, SolidWorks Composer and Corel Designer to create illustrations
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of relevant experience would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional research skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Comprehensive understanding of blueprints and engineering drawings
- Able to read blueprints and research engineering documentation
- Requires thorough accuracy, good organization and strong attention to detail
- A working knowledge of SolidWorks, SolidWorks Composer and Corel Designer would be an asset
What We Can Offer You:
- Progressive health and safety program
- Interesting and challenging work and projects
- Opportunity to see and be involved with our products from start to finish
- Competitive Wages and Profit Sharing
- RRSP Matching Program
- Skills development and training reimbursement
- Family oriented (BBQ’s, picnics as well as social and sporting events)
- Company paid healthcare benefits and Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP)
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We thank you for your application!
Tigercat Industries strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview, or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
- Job Family General Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Required Education Some College
- Job Start Date Monday, April 11, 2022
- 54 Morton Avenue East, 54 Morton Avenue East, Brantford, Ontario, Canada