Custodian | Industrial Cleaner | Weekend Days
Interested in joining the dynamic Tigercat Team? Learn more about our role below!
Tigercat Industries is a proud, privately owned Canadian company since 1992. We specialize in the design and manufacture of premium quality forestry and off-road industrial equipment. Our valued employees are the roots of our success! We have multiple locations in Southwestern Ontario, and approximately 2000+ employees.
Having training and experience are key, but at Tigercat Industries, we believe that it’s what you DO with what you have that counts. Our people are empowered to put their training, experience, and expertise into action.
- Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, and heavy debris
- Operate a floor scrubbing machine, removing coolant, oil and debris
- Collect waste and recycling from the shop floor and other holding areas and in appropriate outdoor bins/compactors
- Place recycled cardboard in compactor and run compactor throughout the day
- Outdoor/yard cleanup
- Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers from lunchrooms, offices, etc.
- Sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs
- Clean offices, training / meeting rooms, and hallways
- Mop, clean and sanitize washrooms, lunchroom, and the kitchenettes, including high touch-points in the facility such as door knobs, light switches, etc.
- Distribute paper towels, toilet paper, and soap in washrooms
- Maintain an inventory of sanitary and janitorial supplies
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in and able to operate a forklift
- Industrial cleaning experience
- Available to work flexible hours
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Set high standards of performance for yourself, be responsible and accountable for successfully completing tasks on time
What We Can Offer You:
- Progressive health and safety program
- Interesting and challenging work and projects
- Opportunity to see and be involved with our products from start to finish
- Competitive Wages and Profit Sharing
- RRSP Matching Program
- Skills development and training reimbursement
- Family oriented (BBQ’s, picnics as well as social and sporting events)
- Company paid healthcare benefits and Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP)
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We thank you for your application!
Tigercat Industries Inc. strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
- Job Family Trades and Facilities Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Job Start Date Monday, July 25, 2022
- 100 Savage Drive, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada