Journeyman Electrician - Packaging
We are currently seeking:
The applicant must have a continual focus on safety, cost control and client satisfaction when performing the duties of this position. The applicant must also have an attention to detail to meet and exceed client needs and expectations, as well as the ability to perform duties professionally and courteously. Applicants must be able to meet the job’s physical demands and exercise initiative and sound judgment with the ability to multitask.
- Majority Monday to Friday, some weekend OT will be required.
- Very little hard physical labour, but must have the capacity for heavy lifting to assist with disassembly.
- More experienced electricians would be the best fit for this position.
- Safety is a priority!!
- Preservation and regular maintenance of electric motors, both new and old.
- Maintenance of electrical comp and parts.
- Background in electric motors, both AC and DC.
- QAQC background.
- Knowledge of computer and data input.
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License and 3-Year Driver's Abstract.
At Surepoint, we are committed to strengthening our relationship with Indigenous Peoples. We value an inclusive environment and have a collaborative approach to working with Indigenous Peoples and businesses to build mutual prosperity. We are recognized as a non-Indigenous member of the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business, which aligns with our commitment to building meaningful and respectful relationships with Indigenous Peoples where we operate.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate strong professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality.
- Attention to detail with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, and sound decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated maturity with the ability to self-manage and work independently.
- Strong work ethic and a positive and team-based attitude with the ability to adapt to change.
At the core of Surepoint is a solid formation of values that we all adhere to. Nurturing our culture and staying committed to these values is ingrained into our behaviour every day and the foundation of everything we do:
Committed to the Team
Surepoint strives to be the employer of choice and offers the following:
A Caring and Respectful Work Environment
Outstanding Safety Program
Comprehensive Group Benefit Program
Group RRSP Program
If all of this describes you, we look forward to meeting you!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Edmonton, AB, Canada