Winter 2022-2023 - Retail On-Mountain Sales Associate
We work and play in Canada’s most beautiful playground, Banff National Park, and you can too. Sunshine Village is the premier ski resort in Western Canada. If you want to be part of making our guests’ ski experience unforgettable and think a winter season skiing and riding on the best powder in the Rockies would be great too, then read on...
What’s in it for you?
• A ridiculously cool life experience
• Free ski pass for Sunshine Village and super deals at other resorts
• A plethora of lively staff events all season long
• Marvelous discounts on ski gear, food & drinks and transportation.
Our retail associates will engage and connect with our guests providing world-a class guest experience. This role is required to be a product expert, using product knowledge to educate and inspire our guests. This role not only sells but is also passionate to create excitement for our guests and drive engagement in other associates. Execute operational processes efficiently and uphold job-role standards as well as store standards. With excellent communication, this role will communicate with the Supervisor and Assistant Retail Director throughout the day to allow for a seamless, effective, and efficient work environment. This is a physically demanding position requiring some manual labour, lifting, carrying and standing for long periods of time. Our Associate emanates the mountain culture, is passionate about snow sports, and is committed to creating amazing experiences for those around them.
- Present on the retail floor always encouraged and energized
- Passionately educates our product to our guests, community on the retail floor
- Takes a stand as an advocate for Banff Sunshine Village’ values and guest experience
- Ensure your upholding brand image consistent with Sunshine standards
- Maintaining store standard and completing delegated tasks prior to ending their shift
- This position will be participating in the physical counting process to standard and make sure all inventory is counted and counted properly
- Have a passion for skiing and or snowboarding
- Past retail or warehouse experience is an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm for Sunshine Village, Snowsports and people.
- A willingness to learn, and adapt to changing situations
This position includes a multi-area ski pass to Sunshine Village & other resorts, a staff event calendar for experiencing the Rockies, and subsidized transportation from Banff and Canmore to Sunshine.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, October 3, 2022
- Banff, AB, Canada