Applications Systems Analyst (ERP experience)
WHO WE ARE
With over 50 years of success in Canada, we are defined by our team's passion for growing and expanding the business.
We are people with GRIP: Go-Getter, Renders Service, Innovative, and Passionate for succeeding.
The well-being of people is the purpose of SPI Health and Safety and involves three fundamental components:
Our Employees: Offer an employee journey where people grow personally and professionally
Our Community: Make this world a better place
Our Clients: Help customers’ employees go home safely
Our employees have spoken! SPI is officially certified as a GREAT PLACE TO WORK®!
SPI Health and Safety / Our History
Choose to make a difference!
SPI Health and Safety / Careers
SPI Health and Safety / Press releases
Work for an organization with a meaningful mission, a corporate culture that is engaging and innovative, and an excellent work ethic in a highly competitive industry.
- Group RRSP (matched by the employer)
- Flexible group insurance plan
- Access to a gym on the worksite
- Reimbursement for physical activity
- Employee discount on all our products
- Access to a telehealth program (100% provided by the company)
- Program offering support to employees in need (SPI Connection Committee)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) gives you access to professional advice in all health matters
- Volunteer program (time paid for a cause that matters to you)
- Referral program with a $1000 bonus
- Continuous training and career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment filled with exciting challenges
And the possibility of working in an environment where YOU matter!
- Act as an intermediary between the organization’s end-users and the IT Department to facilitate the improvement of processes and the execution of vast and complex projects;
- Analyze, support and test our various computer systems and programs and implements innovative solutions to improve all processes and systems to optimize internal and external customers’ experience.
- Analyze, design and develop (integrate, test and reset) computer programs related to the ERP (CSD/SX) and all interconnected systems via API, FTP, EDI and others;
- Prepare test scenarios and perform acceptance testing of IT modifications. Ensure the quality of deliverables and execute post-implementation monitoring;
- Contribute to the improvement and simplification of work methods related to these applications by analyzing the needs, recommending the best practices and making the required changes;
- Collaborate in the development and improvement of different applications as well as their deployment;
- Participate in the development of IT projects (migration of software systems, addition of new features or modules);
- Analyze and resolve functional abnormalities related to different software applications, and inform the users of the cause as well as the solutions implemented and the systems’ functionalities;
- Keep updated documentation on applications and the configuration (design and use);
- Provide support regarding the use of different applications;
- Participate in the design and support of reports by providing timely and accurate reporting results;
- Contribute to team effort by performing other related duties.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- College degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field;
- Three to five years of experience in a similar position;
- Work experience with ERP systems (Infor SX, CSD or CSI, an asset);
- Report designing experience using the BI tool (Birst, an asset);
- Experience in the integration of interconnected systems;
- Experience in WEB (API) services;
- Experience in CLOUD technologies;
- Knowledge about the implementation and the deployment of systems;
- Understanding of computing facilities;
- Good customer service skills (internal users mostly);
- Bilingual (written and spoken).
- Experience in the distribution sector;
- Experience with EDI transactions;
- Knowledge of platforms ETL/ESB (Infor ION, Jitterbit or others);
- Use of ticket tracking systems (FreshService or others);
- Work experience in database management and maintenance.
*This position requires to work after regular business hours periodically for upgrades and maintenance.
Every day, our values guide our conduct to live in a respectful, honest, transparent and fair workplace. Choose to make a difference!
You want to work for a growing organization with a meaningful mission and excellent work ethic? We want to know you!
SPI Health and Safety is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To be eligible for this position, you must legally be permitted to work in Canada, without any additional sponsorship support from SPI Heath and Safety.
- Job Family 6. Digital Strategy & IT
- Job Function HOA
- Pay Type Salary
- Montreal, QC, Canada