Customer Support Partner Bilingual - Telework
WHO WE ARE
With over 50 years of success in Canada, we are defined by our team's passion for growing and expanding the business.
We are people with GRIP: Go-Getter, Renders Service, Innovative, and Passionate for succeeding.
The well-being of people is the purpose of SPI Health and Safety and involves three fundamental components:
Our Employees: Offer an employee journey where people grow personally and professionally
Our Community: Make this world a better place
Our Clients: Help customers’ employees go home safely
Our employees have spoken! SPI is officially certified as a GREAT PLACE TO WORK®!
SPI Health and Safety / Our History
Choose to make a difference!
SPI Health and Safety / Careers
SPI Health and Safety / Press releases
Work for an organization with a meaningful mission, a corporate culture that is engaging and innovative, and an excellent work ethic in a highly competitive industry.
- Group RRSP (matched by the employer)
- Flexible group insurance plan
- Access to a gym on the worksite
- Reimbursement for physical activity
- Employee discount on all our products
- Access to a telehealth program (100% provided by the company)
- Program offering support to employees in need (SPI Connection Committee)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) gives you access to professional advice in all health matters
- Volunteer program (time paid for a cause that matters to you)
- Referral program with a $1000 bonus
- Continuous training and career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment filled with exciting challenges
And the possibility of working in an environment where YOU matter!
We offer a flexible schedule
Provide operational support (transactions) to the Customer Relation Team.
- Enter orders in the system and ensure a follow-up
- Verify web orders
- Perform invoicing for our different services
- Produce reports as needed
SPECIFIC MEASURES OF SUCCESS
Maintain a rate of capture according to established standards Customer satisfaction level.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Coordination with other team members
- Judgment and decision-making
Every day, our values guide our conduct to live in a respectful, honest, transparent and fair workplace. Choose to make a difference!
You want to work for a growing organization with a meaningful mission and excellent work ethic? We want to know you!
SPI Health and Safety is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To be eligible for this position, you must legally be permitted to work in Canada, without any additional sponsorship support from SPI Heath and Safety.
- Job Family 2.Customer Solutions
- Job Function HOA
- Pay Type Hourly
- Blainville, QC, Canada