Vice-President Digital and Information Technology
WHO WE ARE
With over 50 years of success in Canada, we are defined by our team's passion for growing and expanding the business.
We are people with GRIP: Go-Getter, Renders Service, Innovative, and Passionate for succeeding.
The well-being of people is the purpose of SPI Health and Safety and involves three fundamental components:
Our Employees: Offer an employee journey where people grow personally and professionally
Our Community: Make this world a better place
Our Clients: Help customers’ employees go home safely
Our employees have spoken! SPI is officially certified as a GREAT PLACE TO WORK®!
SPI Health and Safety / Our History
Choose to make a difference!
SPI Health and Safety / Careers
SPI Health and Safety / Press releases
Work for an organization with a meaningful mission, a corporate culture that is engaging and innovative, and an excellent work ethic in a highly competitive industry.
- Group RRSP (matched by the employer)
- Flexible group insurance plan
- Access to a gym on the worksite
- Reimbursement for physical activity
- Employee discount on all our products
- Access to a telehealth program (100% provided by the company)
- Program offering support to employees in need (SPI Connection Committee)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) gives you access to professional advice in all health matters
- Volunteer program (time paid for a cause that matters to you)
- Referral program with a $1000 bonus
- Continuous training and career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment filled with exciting challenges
And the possibility of working in an environment where YOU matter!
You are passionate about Digital and IT?
You are passionate about making life easier for everyone?
This position is for you!
The VP, Digital and Information Technology (IT) provides experience and focus on using technology to improve and transform our business performance. The role specifies the strategies and direction SPI will take to create new competitive advantages with technology, as well as the tactics and operations, it will use to achieve these changes.
- Defines the digital and IT strategies that is fully aligned with the business vision, mission and objectives;
- Articulates and leads and implement the roadmaps aligned with SPI’s digital transformation;
- Ensures that strategic initiatives from all business units roll up into the integrated company strategic Plan and long-term vision;
- Works with the various functional teams to develop, prioritize and refine the technology and digital strategy and capabilities roadmap. Responsible for the on-time and on-budget delivery of the roadmaps as well as a disruption-free and responsive technology and digital operations;
- Lead key projects from concept through planning to development, launch, and post-launch support;
- Brings innovation, external insights and industry trends to strategy development in business teams
- Continuously ensures that appropriate processes, human capital and required technology capabilities are in place in order to meet business availability and performance level;
- Anticipates and manages the risks associate with day-to-day technology operations and ensures ongoing operational stability of the current applications and systems;
- Be an advocate for innovation and help to drive a client experience driven culture along with the marketing efforts;
- Collaborate with business leaders, subject matter experts, and decision makers to develop success criteria and optimize new products, features and models
- Leverages insights to identify market opportunities and make strategic recommendations
- Actively works to build a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and skilled team by communicating career paths, training and development.
- Manage development and operations budget.
YOUR MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Digital and IT Strategic Plan and Enterprise Architecture models;
- ROI on new technology and Value Management of the current Ecosystem;
- Cost control on implementation and continuous improvement;
- Internal customer satisfaction and experience.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Highly skilled at organizing, managing, and completing multiple tasks in a high-volume work setting;
- Demonstrated ability to think and act with strategic and tactical agility;
- Experience managing and executing large scale technology and digital transformation strategies;
- Ability to quickly relate to SPI’s business and technology strategy; (continue our initial roadmap).
- Mastery of the French and English language, both spoken and written.
Every day, our values guide our conduct to live in a respectful, honest, transparent and fair workplace. Choose to make a difference!
You want to work for a growing organization with a meaningful mission and excellent work ethic? We want to know you!
SPI Health and Safety is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To be eligible for this position, you must legally be permitted to work in Canada, without any additional sponsorship support from SPI Heath and Safety.
- Job Family 6. Digital Strategy & IT
- Job Function HOA
- Pay Type Hourly
- Blainville, QC, Canada