Sales Manager, Ontario ( 6 to 7 direct reports)
WHO WE ARE
With over 50 years of success in Canada, we are defined by our team's passion for growing and expanding the business.
We are people with GRIP: Go-Getter, Renders Service, Innovative, and Passionate for succeeding.
The well-being of people is the purpose of SPI Health and Safety and involves three fundamental components:
Our Employees: Offer an employee journey where people grow personally and professionally
Our Community: Make this world a better place
Our Clients: Help customers’ employees go home safely
Our employees have spoken! SPI is officially certified as a GREAT PLACE TO WORK®!
SPI Health and Safety / Our History
Choose to make a difference!
SPI Health and Safety / Careers
SPI Health and Safety / Press releases
Work for an organization with a meaningful mission, a corporate culture that is engaging and innovative, and an excellent work ethic in a highly competitive industry.
- Group RRSP (matched by the employer)
- Flexible group insurance plan
- Access to a gym on the worksite
- Reimbursement for physical activity
- Employee discount on all our products
- Access to a telehealth program (100% provided by the company)
- Program offering support to employees in need (SPI Connection Committee)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) gives you access to professional advice in all health matters
- Volunteer program (time paid for a cause that matters to you)
- Referral program with a $1000 bonus
- Continuous training and career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment filled with exciting challenges
And the possibility of working in an environment where YOU matter!
We are looking for a customer-focused Regional Sales Manager for Ontario.
In this role, you will mentor and coach a team of 6 to 7 employees and you will also be responsible for developing 2 to 3 large accounts.
For this role, you can reside anywhere in Ontario.
- Lead a team of 6-7 sales professionals
- Implement business development strategies for the Ontario region;
- Analyze active and potential customers, and lead the sales professionals in an action plan specific to their customers needs;
- Increase our market share by offering and coaching the sales team to offer our 360 degree safety solution;
- Strengthen the team’s commitment towards common goals;
- Develop and maintain exemplary relationships with customers, partners, colleagues and vendors;
- Optimize customer profitability through various initiatives;
- Develop strategies for new contracts and renewals;
- Resolve the OHS challenges of clients by proposing innovative solutions through a consultative approach;
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Is an entrepreneurial self-starter with a demonstrated track record of achieving sales goals;
- Has a passion for excellence, a strong desire to succeed and a commitment to personal and professional development, both for themselves and their employees;
- Has excellent communication and relationship building skills with the disciplined planning and execution abilities that are essential for this role;
- Exhibits strong computer skills and working knowledge of Salesforce and MS Office;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-starting, autonomous environment from a home office setting;
- Has a desire to grow as a leader within SPI.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Five plus years of experience in a similar position and in sales leadership
- Experience or interest in health and safety within the mining, construction or manufacturing sector
- Valid driver’s license.
Every day, our values guide our conduct to live in a respectful, honest, transparent and fair workplace. Choose to make a difference!
You want to work for a growing organization with a meaningful mission and excellent work ethic? We want to know you!
SPI Health and Safety is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To be eligible for this position, you must legally be permitted to work in Canada, without any additional sponsorship support from SPI Heath and Safety.
- Job Family 2.Customer Solutions
- Job Function Equipment
- Pay Type Salary
- Greater Toronto Area, ON, Canada