WHO WE ARE
With over 50 years of success in Canada, we are defined by our team's passion for growing and expanding the business.
We are people with GRIP: Go-Getter, Renders Service, Innovative, and Passionate for succeeding.
The well-being of people is the purpose of SPI Health and Safety and involves three fundamental components:
Our Employees: Offer an employee journey where people grow personally and professionally
Our Community: Make this world a better place
Our Clients: Help customers’ employees go home safely
Our employees have spoken! SPI is officially certified as a GREAT PLACE TO WORK®!
SPI Health and Safety / Our History
Choose to make a difference!
SPI Health and Safety / Careers
SPI Health and Safety / Press releases
Work for an organization with a meaningful mission, a corporate culture that is engaging and innovative, and an excellent work ethic in a highly competitive industry.
- Group RRSP (matched by the employer)
- Flexible group insurance plan
- Reimbursement for physical activity
- Employee discount on all our products
- Access to a telehealth program (100% provided by the company)
- Program offering support to employees in need (SPI Connection Committee)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) gives you access to professional advice in all health matters
- Volunteer program (time paid for a cause that matters to you)
- Referral program with a $1000 bonus
- Continuous training and career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment filled with exciting challenges
And the possibility of working in an environment where YOU matter!
- Act as an OHS trainer and advisor for the employees of our customer;
- Be an expert in OHS theoretical and practical training
TERRITORY: Burnaby, BC
- Deliver theoretical and practical training on specific topics;
- Act as a consultant and partner for our clients;
- Plan and manage your mandates in collaboration with the Consulting Services Coordinator;
- Participate in the evaluation of mandates in collaboration with the Business Development Team;
- Perform safety equipment installations;
- Participate in continuous improvement toward achieving mandates;
- Keep your knowledge current in your field of expertise;
- Develop your knowledge on different topics other than your expertise.
- Certificate in occupational health and safety, an asset;
- Experience or interest in Health and Safety;
- Someone who's mechanically inclined or has hands on skills;
- Ability to self manage and motivate;
- Someone who can travel;
- Valid driver’s license.
Every day, our values guide our conduct to live in a respectful, honest, transparent and fair workplace. Choose to make a difference!
You want to work for a growing organization with a meaningful mission and excellent work ethic? We want to know you!
SPI Health and Safety is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To be eligible for this position, you must legally be permitted to work in Canada, without any additional sponsorship support from SPI Heath and Safety.
- Job Family 7.Consulting Services
- Job Function Consulting Services
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fraser Valley, BC, Canada