Vehicle Maintenance Labourer
Employment Type: Seasonal, full-time until early Fall, 2022
Compressed 40-hour work week, Monday to Thursday
- Perform general manual labour tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials
- Cleaning/washing equipment
- Assist mechanics as required
- Assist with inventory tracking and management, storage and distribution
- Able and willing to help other departments where required
- Other duties as assigned.
Core Requirements and Competencies:
- Good organizational skills & ability to multi-task
- Excellent physical condition
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Able to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Valid Alberta Class 5 driver’s license.
Additional Assets for consideration:
- Experience in automotive or shop environments
- Knowledge of parts related to automotive, heavy-duty and snow machine shops
Company Housing available for the duration of the position.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, May 2, 2022
- Job End Date Friday, October 7, 2022
- Marmot Basin, 1 Marmot Road, Jasper, Alberta, Canada