Human Resources Administrator
- Manages on-boarding process for all new employees, interns and contract employees.
- Administers staff benefit plans for new employees, and updates as required.
- Assists with HR-related projects and initiatives as required.
- Facilitates the recruitment process.
- Serves as a workforce champion and promotes a positive work environment and employee experience.
- Facilitates trainings as needed, enables performance management and planning sessions with managers and employees.
- Researches and applies for continuing education, workplace, or cooperative student grants
- Develops and implements HR-related projects and participates as a team member on special projects as needed.
- Collaborates, communicates, facilitates, and/or presents organizational HR programs.
- Assists with relevant HR administrative tasks as required:
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases
- Prepare HR documents (employment contracts, new hire guides etc.)
- Revise company policies.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues.
- Maintains and facilitates training for HR Implementation System.
- Main point of contact for onboarding and introducing new employees.
- Provides professional reception services including routing all incoming/outgoing office traffic involving staff, clients, suppliers, building management personnel, and other visitors in an enthusiastic and professional manner.
- Initiates timely and effective communications across all offices in-person and via email or phone, particularly regarding coordinating meetings and other events.
- Opens and closes the office, ensuring that office security is maintained at all times.
- Manages office maintenance issues, and ensures the office is tidy.
- Orders supplies as required.
- Manages and coordinates the catering / special meeting requests for client meetings.
- Manages all travel bookings, including prepaid flight passes, based on defined procedures.
- Assists in planning team social events including but not limited to summer party, holiday party, etc.
- Manages the corporate gift and Christmas card mailing. Researches and recommends corporate gift options based on budget provided. Prepares, orders, packages and manages the delivery of the corporate gifts.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports.
- Supports the Manager of Corporate Services with other duties as required.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Post-secondary education, preferably in a relevant field such as human resources management or business administration.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in human resources management or office administration preferred.
- Experience in social event planning and social media management.
- Experience handling clients and resolving conflicts.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects/deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate computer and digital literacy skills (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Social Media).
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective and cooperative relationships with a wide array of personalities and team members.
- Experience with HR Software
- Gives and receives feedback in a constructive manner.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Advanced interpersonal skills.
- Advanced verbal/written skills
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Planning
- Extended Health Benefits
- RAM Intramural teams
- Office Social Hours
- Business Casual Environment
- Quarterly Office Events
- Office Potlucks
- Community Involvement Days
- Quarterly Goal Setting
- Annual Performance and Salary Reviews
For four consecutive years, RAM has made Canadian Business and Maclean’s Growth 500 ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Ranking Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth, the Growth 500 profiles the country’s most successful growing businesses.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your professional career, please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com. RAM is committed to employment equity and hires based on merit.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver, BC, Canada