Director, Project Delivery
- Responsible for development of strategic objectives and growth strategies for Project Delivery team including Engineering, Project Management and Construction Management;
- Ensure operational alignment between Project Management, Construction Management and Engineering Departments;
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and lead initiatives to ensure department efficiency.
- Actively pursue new clients for Project Delivery including tracking and evaluating all opportunities;
- Identify and secure partnership opportunities;
- Lead and participate in RFP processes for Project Delivery opportunities;
- Collaborate with other divisions to actively promote RAM and its other services.
- Responsible to sponsor and oversee projects within the department;
- Accountable for annual department budget objectives including gross margin and utilization;
- Oversee development of division policies, procedures, and templates;
- Monitor the fiscal performance and profitability of the Project Management, Construction Management, and Engineering Departments.
- Set key performance indicators for direct reports and conduct annual performance reviews;
- Responsible for the management, growth, and mentoring of direct reports;
- Coordinate and actively participate in Project Delivery resource planning;
- Provide mentorship to division staff;
- Assist with recruiting key staff.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Minimum of 10+ years of consulting or public sector experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Engineering is a minimum;
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) with EGBC required;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation with the Project Management Institute (PMI) considered an asset;
- Experience assembling, managing and delivering construction contracts with values over $10M;
- Experience assembling, managing and delivering construction contracts. The MMCD Certified Contract Administrator (MMCD CCA) designation is considered an asset;
- Adept knowledge of applied design and construction methods;
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills with project stakeholders, the public, clients, regulatory agencies and consultants/contractors; and
- Excellent report and proposal writing skills.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Planning
- Extended Health Benefits
- RAM Intramural teams
- Office Social Hours
- Business Casual Environment
- Quarterly Office Events
- Office Potlucks
- Community Involvement Days
- Quarterly Goal Setting
- Annual Performance and Salary Reviews
For four consecutive years, RAM has made Canadian Business and Maclean’s Growth 500 ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Ranking Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth, the Growth 500 profiles the country’s most successful growing businesses.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your professional career, please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com. RAM is committed to employment equity and hires based on merit.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver, BC, Canada