Bilingual Communications Coordinator - QC
Montreal, QC, Canada Req #200
Thursday, October 21, 2021
Title: Bilingual Communications Coordinator
Ministry: Convergence Québec (under LeaderImpact)
Location: Quebec (remote or in Montreal office)
Reports to: Convergence Québec Director of Operations
Position type: Full-time Permanent (40 hours a week)
Power to Change’s mission is to help people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. Do you want to be part of that mission?
About Convergence Québec:
To develop French-language grassroots ministry initiatives in Quebec and partnerships that generate opportunities for encountering Jesus and working together towards the common good.
That the people of Quebec rediscover the Gospel as holistically transformative to their lives and a force for good within society in order to become a vibrant testimony to all the francophone world.
Empowering, Hopeful, Professional, Thoughtful, Flexible
About the Role:
The Convergence Quebec Communications Coordinator works alongside the CQ Director of Operations to build and execute a comprehensive strategy for communicating the vision and broadening the reach of Pouvoir de Changer and Convergence Quebec to a variety of audiences across Quebec & Canada.
In this role, you will be responsible to achieve the following objectives:
• Develop and execute communications strategies relating to the Pouvoir de Changer brand and promote content created by CQ and its partners to francophone Canada
o Pouvoir de Changer Social Mediao Pouvoir de Changer Email Communications
• Develop and execute communications strategies for Pouvoir de Changer Donor communications (in partnership with Partner Care & Marketing)
o Maintaining Pouvoir de Changer web presenceo French Quebec Impact Reporto French Fundraising and Direct Mail Campaigns
• Share Quebec & French P2C ministry related efforts and results back to English P2C for storytelling, promotion and reporting to Marketing and Development
o Ex. Canadian Impact Reporto Ex. Ministry initiative stories and statistics
• Translate P2C Corporate and individual P2C ministry communications into French as necessary
• Assist P2C Ministries in their efforts to develop ministry in Quebec including promotion of fundraising & prayer for specific projects and needs
• Assist CQ Leadership Team in communicating Quebec’s spiritual needs across Canada and inspire prayer support for the province and ministry initiatives
• Assist CQ Leadership Team in preparing and executing activities for Quebec Staff
• You have a deep, growing, intimate relationship with Jesus Christ
• You have experience in the following: managing multiple simultaneous projects that involve different team members, communicating through different mediums such as direct mail, email or social media campaigns, event planning and coordination.
• You can independently manage various projects with different hierarchical levels, deadlines and partners
• You understand the focus and the “raison d’être” of Pouvoir de Changer & CQ and are deeply committed to helping people engage with Jesus as a result of interacting with both their initiatives and content.
• You have strong people and process management skills that involve openness to collaboration with a variety of partners on different projects and for various amounts of time.
• You have good communication skills - written and verbal in English and French
• You have experience and familiarity with social media publishing on Instagram and Facebook (tools like Hootsuite are an asset)
• You are knowledgeable about the social and religious history and context of Quebec and can navigate this with stealth and sensitivity.
• You are qualified to translate from English to French
What We Offer Our Staff:
• Employer-paid extended health and dental benefits (25+ hours)
• Group RRSP contribution options with up to 2.5% matching after 1 year of employment
• Access to our Employment Assistant Program (EAP)
• Paid vacation
• Mentorship opportunities
• Weekly Chapel services
• Semi-annual Day of Prayer participation
• Discounts at the P2C Store
We thank all applicants for their interest in Power to Change; however, only candidates who closely match the requirements will be contacted directly. Power to Change requires that all staff have a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the P2C Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith and abide by the biblical principles outlined in these documents.
Candidates who are selected may be required to complete a background check.
To view more career opportunities at Power to Change, please visit www.p2c.com/careers.
- Pay Type Salary
- Montreal, QC, Canada