Clinic Pharmacy Technician - San Clemente
Clinic Pharmacy Technician/Clinic Account Manager
We are proud of our disruptive brand and with that, the growth opportunities ahead of us continue! The California market continues to grow, and we are seeking a Certified Pharmacy Technician with stellar relationship management skills.
Total Rewards include:
- Competitive Compensative
- Benefits effective 1st of the month following date of hire
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- 8 Paid Company Holidays plus 2 Floating Holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan eligibility upon hire
- Basic Life, AD&D, LTD company paid
- Company Health/Wellness initiative programs
- Complimentary Calm Membership
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
At SpotRx Pharmacy we are anything but a chain pharmacy. We are a local, full-service retail pharmacy committed to our patient’s well-being. Through our consultative approach and with our innovative technology we are changing the delivery of pharmacy care.
This is an amazing career opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician/Clinic Account Manager to serve in an advisory role to guide patients and promote the use of the clinic’s Medcenter (Pharmacy Drug Dispensing Kiosks).
You will be working in a fast-paced, performance-driven culture requiring a keen sense of professionalism and an unyielding commitment to develop client relationships at all levels of a SpotRx affiliate clinic.
SpotRx is a fast-growing organization and success in this role will afford you significant opportunity to advance your career! Are you up for the challenge…and the rewards?
- Be the primary point of contact for developing a strong clinic account relationship
- Responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to patients and clinic staff on a daily basis
- Partner with the pharmacy to ensure prescriptions are tracked, delivered and handled according to patient and clinic requirements.
- Uncover and leverage MedCenter opportunities within your assigned clinic
- Utilize salesforce to manage patient prescription needs.
- Forecast and track key clinic account metrics.
- Monitor and analyze clinic’s usage of our service.
- Update job knowledge by participating in education opportunities and professional networking.
To be immediately and seriously considered for this amazing opportunity, you must have the following:
- At least 2+ years Certificate Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) background
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency; bachelors, or associates degree preferred
- Healthcare background, laboratory experience, and/or managed care knowledge a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including medical assistants and physicians.
- Ability to provide interactive information at a professional speaker/consultative level
- Highly effective working in a team environment, occasional movement to support other clinic sites.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Desire to be part of an industry that hasn’t been disrupted in over 100 years
About Our Company:
SpotRx’s parent company, MedAvail Technologies Inc., has a proven track record as a healthcare technology company that has developed and commercialized the innovative self-service pharmacy, mobile app, kiosk and drive-thru solution SpotRx utilizes to provide unparalleled availability to medications. Find out more by visiting www.medavail.com and .
OUR CORE VALUES:
• Accountability We live our commitment to our patients, partners, and colleagues by modeling professionalism, timeliness, and transparency in all interactions.
• Compassion We serve our community by creating opportunities for health equity and access to care through kindness, empathy, and compassion. We aim to meet our partners and colleagues where they are by listening, understanding, and acting with mindful intention in all interactions.
• Innovation We are committed to developing patient health outcomes through continuous evolution. We are disrupting the traditional pharmacy model by creating and leveraging technology that revolutionizes the accessibility of medications.
• Integrity is the foundation of how we do business. When you put together a group of individuals committed to serving patients and teammates with courage, respect, and transparency, excellence is within reach.
• Teamwork We are one team using our diverse experience and expertise, united toward revolutionizing pharmacy. We are committed to a culture of collaboration, communication, inclusivity, and trust.
SpotRx’s parent company, MedAvail Technologies, Inc, has mandated that all employees that work in our healthcare settings be fully vaccinated for COVID by October 31, 2021. *Under certain circumstances, employees may be subject to accommodations for religious and medical reasons.
In response to COVID-19, we offer an onsite work environment that is in full compliance with CDC guidelines as well as changing state and local mandates. Safety precautions include but are not limited to: maintaining social distancing, sanitizing stations, and face mask requirements for non-fully vaccinated colleagues.
- Job Family Clinic Account Management
- Pay Type Salary
- San Clemente, CA, USA