Cook - Childcare Centre (Multiple Locations)
Don't miss out on this Monday to Friday, daytime shift opportunity. No evenings or weekends!
If you have experience in preparation of food, are passionate about nutrition and have your Food Safety Certificate, this position at our Childcare Centres is for you.
This position is eligible for our company Health and Dental benefits after 90 days.
In this position, our Cook will be responsible for the daily operations of the kitchen. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare, meals and snacks on the menu, meeting allergy and dietary requirements where required
- Maintain inventory and record of food, supplies and equipment.
- Order groceries and supplies
- Following the set nutritional menu to ensure items are prepared to meet the nutrition guidelines
- Maintaining a clean kitchen and understand current disinfecting practices
- Know and practice proper hand washing procedures
- Follow all safety protocols
- Experience cooking for large numbers
- Food Safety Certificate
- Team player, organized, flexible
- Strong advocate of nutrition
- First Aid Certificate
- Backgrounds check will be required
- Proof of Covid Vaccinations will be required
- Pay Type Hourly
- Edmonton, AB, Canada