Kepler Academy Educators (All locations)
Kepler Academy is growing and looking for all levels of Childcare Educators.
At Kepler Academy you have an opportunity to be a part of an organization that puts people first, supports growth, health & wellness initiatives, retention bonus, a positive workplace culture and a full compensation package.
Our strong commitment to a supportive work place will ensure success for you when working at our Kepler Academy Centres as well as ensuring recognition of our team members and a fun workplace!
If you want to start your career at Kepler Academy, we are excited to hear from you!
What's In It For You?
- Paid vacation days
- 3 paid sick days and 2 paid wellness days
- Offer 3 additional general holidays (Heritage Day, Truth & Reconciliation Day, Boxing Day)
- Paid health insurance, dental and vision insurance, life insurance
- Discount childcare up to 40%
- Kepler Only tuition reimbursement program
- On going paid training and professional development
- Annual professional development day with the entire Kepler Team
- Career advancement opportunity through out Edmonton area
- Passion for children shows through in all you do.
- Childcare is your chosen career to continue to learn and grow in.
- Safety is always priority while creating smiles and fun in all you do.
- Ability to communicate creatively as needed to ensure you message is received.
- Understanding that behaviors are a type of communication, and ability to translate these to support the children's needs.
- Using positive reinforcement and feedback to encourage a child's growth and confidence.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Solid knowledge & understanding of the Provincial Child Care Regulations.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Team player, recognizing others needs and providing support.
- Problem solving skills and ability to respond to urgent needs.
- Child Development Certificate issued in the Province of Alberta, Level 1, 2 or 3 required.
- Early childhood experience in the Childcare industry.
- Standard First Aid Certificate.
- Current (not more than 6 months) Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search, may require additional checks.
- Open to development and growth in your career.
Compensation Example (dependent on education experience)
Government Top Up (based on Level 2)
Life, Health & Dental Benefits & EAP (based on 1 dependent)
Stat Holidays (12)
Vacation (10 day)
Paid 3 Sick Days & 2 Wellness Days (5)
Total Hourly Compensation
Join our extraordinary team today and be part of a Top Choice Childcare organization!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Edmonton, AB, Canada
- Sherwood Park, AB, Canada
- Spruce Grove, AB T7X, Canada
- St. Albert, AB, Canada