Digital Marketing Specialist
About the role:
JD Group is looking to add a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to our growing E-Commerce Team. This position is responsible for managing our paid marketing campaigns across all three fascias (JD Sports, Livestock and Size?) As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll take the lead on managing the end-to-end development and implementation of all paid marketing campaigns from strategy to post-campaign analysis. You will collaborate with team members to deliver a communication strategy that engages target audiences, builds brand and campaign awareness and drives consumer engagement.
- Manage all paid marketing channels including budget allocation, search query analysis, competitive analysis and campaign execution.
- Responsible for forecasting paid marketing channel traffic mix and volume on a monthly basis.
- Regularly report, develop and implement new strategies to optimize marketing spend and performance to meet KPIs.
- Work along side the Ecommerce Trading team to drive performance across core categories and brands.
- Work closely with the Brand team to amplify brand campaigns across paid marketing channels, delivering a cohesive best in class digital marketing experience.
- Work closely with the Technology team to ensure all current and new marketing integrations are working as expected.
- Contribute to the development of off-line paid marketing initiatives, driving traffic to both current and new retail locations.
- Continuously test different ad placements and content to maximize performance.
- Minimize pay-per-click fraud.
- Be the in house expert for all paid marketing channels, working with external vendor partnerships to ensure we’re up to date with new digital products being launched.
- Stay abreast of digital marketing trends, emerging marketing technologies and privacy, contributing to the paid marketing roadmap.
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Prior experience of managing budgets is required.
- Prior experience of forecasting is required.
- Strong understanding of marketing platforms (Google Ads, Merchant Center, Business Manager, Rakuten) is required.
- Google Analytics experience is required.
- Knowledge of Shopify + would be beneficial but not required.
- Superior time-management and prioritization skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to follow-up on tasks without reminders.
- Prior experience in multi-brand retail is preferred.
- Excellent proofreading skills and grammar skills. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Thrive in fast paced environments.
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver Office - JDSF Retail, 6 - 941 East Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada