Back of House Coordinator
JD Sports - Bramalea, 25 Peel Centre Drive, Brampton, Ontario, Canada Req #120
Wednesday, June 29, 2022
Workplace Type: On-site
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time, permanent
JD Sports is a sports-fashion retail company with the incentive to inspire the emerging generation of globally minded consumers through a connection to the universal culture of sport, music and fashion. Established in 1981, the JD Group is a leading global omnichannel retailer of Sports, Fashion, and Outdoor brands. With our retail stores expanding and evolving all throughout Canada, The Group is continuously finding and developing talent that adds to the inclusive and diverse work culture. JD continuously and successfully sets the global standard for retail experience best through the unique delivery of the world’s most authentic brands to the market. Our commitment to showcasing brands in a premium environment and stores remain a key part of the JD strategy.
Our Retail team is looking for a Back of House Coordinator at our Bramalea location. Come join our quickly growing and developing team at JD Sports Canada. You will have the exciting opportunity to not only improve your operations skills, but also expand your knowledge and stock experience in the retail industry. As a Back of House Coordinator, you will play a vital role of ensuring the success of the JD Sports Team.
- Support Front of House associates in pulling in-store customer requests.
- Lead day-to-day operations of the stockroom and ensure accurate labelling, logical placement, neat arrangement, and cleanliness.
- Contribute to the profitability of the retail operation by accurately receiving, handling, and managing the inventory of merchandise in a timely and organized manner.
- Managing end-to-end daily e-commerce sales which consists of processing, picking, packing and shipping orders direct to customer.
- Communicate on a daily basis with customer service and stores via slack channels and email.
- Decrease store shrinkage by researching inventory discrepancies and problem-solving issues to ensure optimal sales.
- Daily use of our inventory system.
- 2+ years of retail or stockroom experience required.
- Experience with Shopify platform beneficial.
- Flexibility to work weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and task oriented.
- Proactive and organized.
- Pay Type Hourly
- JD Sports - Bramalea, 25 Peel Centre Drive, Brampton, Ontario, Canada