Technician, Accounts Payables
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Groupe Marcelle is looking for an Accounts Payabale Technician for a permanent full-time position.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, the Accounts Payable Technician will perform all functions related to the management of accounts payable.
- Workplace; 9456 Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec both remote work and office work.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Process multiple types of discount invoices on a weekly basis.
- Verify and account for expense reports.
- Verify and post freight invoices.
- Generate direct deposits, bank transfers, and enter them into the system.
- Analyze statements of accounts received from vendors if applicable.
- Prepare debit notes and journal entries.
- Prepare daily reports of company bank balances.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- College diploma in accounting (an asset).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both written and oral.
- Good computer knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of JDE and SENSAAS, an asset.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Organized to work efficiently and quickly.
- Able to work in a team.
- Demonstrate rigour, a strong sense of responsibility, and attention to detail.
- Respectful of deadlines.
- Demonstrate diplomacy, be able to communicate well with colleagues and suppliers.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals, and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 60
- 9456 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Lachine, QC H8T 1A2, Canada