At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to develop highly scalable software solutions for a high transaction commerce stack. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Frontend Developer, you should be comfortable around front-end technologies, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Workplace: 5600 Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec both remote work and office work.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Optimization, extension customization, issue investigation, custom functionality build, front-end integration, bug testing, etc.
- Follow internal Magento development code ethics and review.
- Assist Project Manager on estimating complex tasks or prospective projects.
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications.
- Work closely with other developers, business analysts, product owners & UX/UI designers.
- Create wireframes and design systems to build and maintain web brand standards and guidelines.
- Integrate, with web service, layers and CMS to enable high availability and flexibility with deployments.
- Develops and maintains responsive web designs using PWA Studio or similar framework.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade the front-end software stack.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and scalability.
- Write technical documentation.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Solid experience (3+ years) as a Front-End Developer or similar capacity.
- At least 2 years’ experience Magento Development in an eCommerce environment.
- Experience working with Magento 2 Commerce.
- Experience with Magento 2 PWA (PWA Studio).
- Experience with Angular, React, and Ajax.
- Must have experience with Git for pushing/pulling code.
- Experience with Jira and Agile methodology.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Attention to details.
- Work well under pressure.
- You are intellectually curious and a quick learner.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals, and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Telecommute % 60
- 5600 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 4L1, Canada