Senior Brand Manager – Watier (14 months contract)
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Groupe Marcelle is looking for a Senior Brand Manager – Watier for a temporary full-time (14 months contract) position.
The Senior Brand Manager – Watier, reporting to the Senior Director, Marketing, will lead all marketing efforts and sales direction for the Watier brand. Defining strategies and implementing the annual marketing and sales plans, you will play a key role in driving relevance with consumers and customers to maximize growth potential for this portfolio in both the short and long term.
- Workplace: 5600 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec both remote and office work.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Define the vision, value proposition and strategy to deliver the short and long-term business objectives of this priority portfolio.
- Translate the marketing and sales strategies into actionable commercial plans while leading and aligning a multi-disciplinary team (including Sales, finance, Operations, Innovation, and External Agency partners).
- Be the expert of the Watier brand and maintain an in-depth, working knowledge of the industry and competitive landscape.
- Monitor and analyze consumer & market trend data to identify key issues and opportunities to grow the portfolio.
- Lead and execute the go-to-market plans in collaboration with our sales team.
- Be accountable for the delivery of our annual sales targets while providing guidance and input on the monthly forecast, reporting, and pacing analysis.
- Liaise regularly with our sales team to ensure alignment and identify any risk or opportunities with the commercial plan.
- Measure the performance and efficacy of all campaigns and tactics using analytics.
- Optimize and enhance plans to maximize delivery against revenue and profit targets.
- Be accountable for managing the growth and development of the team.
- Maintain and optimize marketing budget spending / ROI.
- Recommend brand budgets and investment allocation.
- Develop and deliver various presentations for management, sales organization and trade customers updating all decision-makers on the progress and status of product marketing plans.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years’ work experience or equivalent in brand marketing, sales and CPG industry (strong asset).
- Experience in managing 360 campaigns.
- Experience in product launch and post-launch product cycle monitoring (strong asset).
- Experience in creative and media agencies relationship management.
- Experience in team management.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity & fast paced environment.
- Strong business acumen and marketing capabilities.
- Ability to foster and maintain strong cross functional partnership skills.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Bilingualism French-English.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of the Canadian Cosmetics and Skincare industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Project management, time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Independent and dynamic, enjoys and does well working in a team.
- Goal and results oriented.
- Nielsen is an asset.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals, and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 60
- 5600 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 4L1, Canada