At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Groupe Marcelle is looking for a Director, Innovation for a permanent full-time position.
Reporting to the Vice-president, Sales and Marketing, The Director, Innovation, provides strategic leadership to ensure product development initiatives and strategies that meets corporate objectives. The incumbent will create product development projects centered on consumer’s needs, fed by market insight, industry trends and suppliers’ innovation. She/he will develop an emerging team to foster a high level of creativity in a fast paced and demanding project environment.
- Workplace: 5600 Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec both remote work and office work.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Design long-term innovation strategic goals that are aligned with Groupe Marcelle’s mission and Brand Identity.
- Collaborate to product vision establishment and create product roadmap.
- Bring consumer’ solutions to life by identifying market opportunities and monitoring data from marketing insight, industry trends and customer input.
- Develop and implement performance indicators and measurement strategy.
Lead growth in product development:
- Build Groupe Marcelle long-term product roadmap supporting brands portfolio.
- Evaluate new opportunities to continually benchmark against product and market evolution.
- Monitor and translate markets opportunities for new products into ownable ideation to ensure growth through new product innovation.
- Ability to navigate between ideation and the reality of product formulation.
- Develop and build compelling business proposition for new product development projects, including short term to long term roadmap.
- Identify potential risks related to current or new opportunities.
Communicate goals and foster Teamwork:
- Provides leadership, inspiration and guidance in attracting, hiring, coaching, retaining and motivating a best-in-class innovation team.
- Act as a product ambassador and collaborate with internal and cross-functional teams in project development opportunities.
- Ensure the Innovation plan buy-in from the executive teams and other strategic partners.
- Develop and maintain budget related to Innovation team and projects.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- 10 years of experience in Marketing.
- Minimum 5+ years working within innovation, product development or research/analytics.
- Experience in a CPG environment, asset.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to motivate, coach and lead a diverse team.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the proven ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against deadlines.
- Experience managing teams and influencing stakeholders and partners
AND IF YOU ARE
- Creative and passionate about analysis.
- Have advanced communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Bilingualism both spoken and written, French and English.
- Sense of organization, autonomy, and sense of initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals, and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 60
- 5600 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 4L1, Canada