At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Groupe Marcelle is currently looking for a permanent full-time Coordinator, Merchandising.
The Merchandising Coordinator is responsible to assist, coordinate and execute all Go to market projects (including but not excluding: seasonal relines, building of e-planos and communication and store openings).
- Workplace: 5600 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec both remote work and office work.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Build seasonal reline Master, execute orders and work with team for entry.
- Execute and validate planogram decks & memos (e-plano).
- Validate and help prep seasonal reline kits.
- Update seasonal planogram changes in JDE.
- Organize and follow up on all new store openings.
- Maintain accuracy of new store opening documents and calendars.
- Follow-up, order and execute all project call reports.
- Maintain accuracy of all merchandising documents.
- Coordinate labstore implementation with KAM.
- Prepare daily and weekly statistics during seasonal relines.
- Support and assist the salesforce team and third-party merchandisers in all merchandising aspects.
- Maintain accuracy of planograms in merchandising room.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Experience in retail industry and/or cosmetic.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Former experience/background in sales and/or retail is recommended.
- Knowledge of merchandising tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of trade channels (mass and drug).
- Fluent in French and English (verbal and written).
- Strong Computer skills (Excel is an asset).
AND IF YOU ARE
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to quickly react to changing environment.
- Proactive and team player.
- Organized, ability to prioritize time and tasks.
- Flexible and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work under pressure.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals, and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 60
- 5600 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 4L1, Canada