Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Groupe Marcelle is looking for a permanent full-time Marketplace Coordinator.
She/he will be a key player in the growth of sales through Amazon and other Marketplaces. The selected candidate will assist the e-Retail and Marketplace Specialist in implementing and executing the marketing plan in Canada, the United States and other countries
- Workplace: 5600 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec both remote work and office work.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Determine ideal product assortments and ensure that all products are available and up to date.
- Create and maintain lists of new products in different marketplaces.
- Perform detailed maintenance and improvement of listings (title, description, images, comments, prices, product specifications, customer questions, etc.)
- Analyze the reports of the different platforms, present the results, and provide recommendations.
- Coordinate with internal and external contacts to gather required resources and respect deadlines.
- Work closely with the specialist to ensure the delivery of all tasks in the marketing calendar.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree or College degree.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the market, with a specialization in Amazon Vendor Central.
- 1 to 2 years experience with digital marketing and ecommerce.
- Analytical skills in digital platforms and Excel.
- Marketplace experience (other than Amazon, an asset).
- Experience in online merchandising (an asset).
AND IF YOU ARE
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French.
- Knowledge of Office Suite, Outlook, Excel, Power Point.
- Customer Focus.
- Detailed oriented and organized.
- Problem solving, influencing, and negotiating.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals, and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 60
- 5600 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 4L1, Canada