Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
We are currently looking for a passionate and rigorous Infographist.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Studio, and the Senior Graphic Designer, the Infographist will actively participate in the development and execution of various advertising, marketing and digital projects for the Marcelle Group and its various brands, Lise Watier, Marcelle, Annabelle and CWBeggs and Sons. He/she will have to follow closely all the steps of the graphic creation projects.
Workplace: 5600 Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec both remote work and office work.
A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Produce creative concepts in print while ensuring the quality of the finished product.
- Decline concepts and mock-ups, while following the brand guidelines.
- Regular updates of existing documents (85% of production).
- Perform layout of prints and digital marketing tools.
- Prepare files for printing and for the web according to Groupe Marcelle standards.
- Perform advanced photo retouching.
- Produce and adapt digital projects (newsletters, web design, etc.).
- Ensure the graphic continuity of visual communication elements.
- Carry out tasks according to a schedule.
- Archiving artworks under development and the final ones on the server.
- Collaborate with the senior graphic designer and other members of the marketing department.
- Advise and provide technical assistance to the studio members.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- DEC in infographic or graphic design (minimum).
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position in a traditional and digital environment.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in product packaging production and retail merchandising.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC MAC (In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Varied and creative portfolio of works realized as part of professional mandates.
- Good knowledge of the web, digital campaign and its functioning.
- Experience in animation and/or photography (an asset).
- Good understanding of marketing and communication issues.
- Strong production skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Very rigorous - very organized and meticulous.
- Creativity - curious and always on the lookout for trends.
- Very good organizational skills - able to manage several projects at the same time.
- Agility and flexibility - able to manage emergencies and plan priorities.
- Autonomy - ability to work independently when emergencies arise.
- Ability to maintain a 360° view and campaign perspective.
The task and responsabilities listed above are summaries and indicatives
If you are interested in this challenge, we invite you to send us your CV and the link to your portfolio or a PDF via this posting site.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals, and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 5600 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 4L1, Canada