Social Media Coordinator (Contract)
Focused on leading the transition to a sustainable future, Glen Dimplex Americas is enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort creation. With operation throughout North America the success of the Glen Dimplex Americas organization is a testament to the strength of our people and investment in innovation and technology.
Our portfolio of industry recognized brands includes Dimplex, Cadet and Faber. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to fireplaces and controls.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
We Think Customer – we aim to put our customers at the center of everything we do, taking time to understand their needs; creating solutions that meet and exceed their expectations, enhancing everyday moments
We Care About People – we recognize the power of a community with a common purpose; empathizing with others’ point of view and acting with integrity to create a safe and healthy environment
We Value Innovation – we are building a better future day by day; developing innovations that will create quality, consumer-centric, sustainable solutions
We Keep it Simple – we make the complex simple by driving out inefficiencies; which enables us to be agile, responsive and to get the job done
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for managing and executing on all social media related activities including social contacts, influencer marketing, and social promotions. This position is a 12 month contract position.
In this role you will:
- Acts as a strategic lead for all social media platforms for content creation and execution
- Execute content to achieve social media goals for overall brand strategies
- Creates and implement a comprehensive social media content calendar, which includes organic, paid, influencer, promotion, and contests
- Monitors and manage all communication on social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and TikTok)
- Research market trends and execute leading social media practices
- Perform Social monitoring and social listening for all five brands, and competitive listening based on direct competitors and industry specific topics.
- Coordinate with internal team for additional content creation (ie. Graphic designers, Product Managers, Engineers, etc.)
- Collaborates to ensure promotions, product launches and content is consistent
- Creates campaigns for user generated content and for increase positive product review
- Lead influencer partnerships through the identification, negotiation, contracting, ordering samples, and execution
- Provide monthly reporting on all social media and influencer activities.
Oversee marketing co-op student and external content creators to create social media posts for all five brands based on the calendar and social media strategy.
What You Need
- Post-Secondary education in marketing, or equivalent
- 2+ years related experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in social media management
- Social media management certified in Hootsuite, Sprout, etc.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with key business stakeholders
- Sales training certification, not required but an asset
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer
Core Total Rewards
- Fully funded Group Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, dependent life, AD&D, short term disability, & long term disability)
- Group RRSP with 100% Employer Match up to 4%
- Portable Benefits, Consult +, and Telus Pharmacy Group
- 3 Weeks Vacation Immediately
- Employee Assistance Program
- Workplace Wellness Program
- Support of professional memberships/certifications
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Smart casual dress atmosphere
- Summer Fridays
- Employee Service & Recognition Awards
- Referral Bonus Program
- A unique opportunity to be a key player in a growing global organization
How to Apply
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please apply now. Glen Dimplex Americas offers a competitive total rewards package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Glen Dimplex Americas, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Toronto, ON, Canada