Production - Area Lead (Order Picking)
The Order Picking Area Lead will be responsible for the following duties:
- Prepare the work order and required materials for the next day's schedule
- Ability to operate forklift and power jack
- Ability to work with spreadsheet and word documents
- Ability to multitask
- Assigning tasks to production associates
- Ability to work in flex-time scheduling
- Keeping track of inventory of bags and ice
- Experience in preparing budget & meeting the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Ability to manage the operation effectively
- Have a good communication skills
- Ability to coach associates to achieve the target consistently
- You will flag delays from the Order Picking Schedule and Accuracy issues
- You will ensure policies and procedures are adhered to consistently throughout the day
- You will participate in incident investigations and corrective action
- You will assist in maintaining a clean, food-safe production facility
What You Can Expect
- An inclusive, fun workplace filled with fantastic colleagues. We’re a certified B-Corporation and our team is passionate about making a positive difference (and also about food!)
- Competitive pay and bonuses, as well as the opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Comprehensive health benefits (including medical, dental, vision and life-insurance) after 90 days of successful employment.
- Free food! A Fresh Prep meal plan for 2 meals per week after 90 days of successful employment.
Fresh Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and prohibit discrimination of any kind. We value diversity at our company and at all job levels our goal is to be diverse, inclusive and representative of the communities we operate in. We endeavour to recruit, develop and retain the best talent from a diverse candidate pool and truly believe that diversity, equity and inclusion among our team members is vital to our success as a company. We trust that in applying for a role with us you value this as well!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Calgary, AB, Canada