Who We Are
Meet Fresh Prep—Western Canada’s most convenient and sustainable meal kit delivery service.
As a certified B Corporation, we make convenient eating healthy and sustainable for the communities we operate in. We source quality local ingredients whenever possible, and deliver in reusable, recyclable and compostable packaging. We offer 10 chef-created meal kit recipes each week, with options for many lifestyles and preferences including vegetarian and vegan.
Fresh Prep has been selected as one of 2022 BC’s Top Employers and ranked #38 in the Globe and Mail’s 2021 Canada's Top Growing Companies List.
Who You Are
- A phenomenal teammate. You work well with others and enjoy contributing to a fantastic team. Do others enjoy working with you?
- Ultra reliable. Since we work in teams, we need team members who are engaged and seeking to contribute in a positive manner. Are you willing to show up on time and work hard?
- A fantastic communicator. Do you have a gift for gab and enjoy chatting with and meeting new people?
- Responsible. You’re a self starter with the ability to work independently.
- Ready to grow. Fresh Prep is a rapidly growing company and there are many opportunities for advancement. Are you looking to learn and grow with us?
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide consumers with a positively memorable and engaging experience.
- Increase overall client activations and increase brand awareness.
- Deliver key brand messages and educate consumers on the brand.
- Be our potential customers’ first point of contact during many public events and conferences.
- Build relationships with the general public and educate them on our service. Most interaction will be during festivals, events, markets and high populated common areas around the city.
- Sign customers up on the spot using our online form with the use of an iPad and manage guests’ expectations during peak times of events.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Fresh Prep and our changing menu options.
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years of previous Brand Ambassador or customer service experience required.
- Reliable Transportation
- Mature and confident attitude with strong communication skills.
- A proven seller who knows how to close
- Experience working in promotions or sales is an asset.
- Team player, flexible, reliable and tech-savvy.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to high pressure situations.
- Personal alignment with Fresh Prep values, and team culture.
- Passionate about customer service and providing top level hospitality.
- Ability to work in fast-paced and interfunctional team environments, as well as work productively alone.
- High standard of professionalism and attention to detail.
- Eager to create positive and long-lasting relationships with the public.
What You Can Expect
- Competitive pay, starting at $20/hour + commission.
- Free food! 3 free Fresh Prep meals so you can begin to love our food.
- Flexible work hours to fit your schedule. Shifts will be scheduled well ahead of the event to ensure availability/accurate coverage.
- Part-time positions available.
- Career advancement opportunities as we grow the brand to additional locations.
Fresh Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and prohibit discrimination of any kind. We value diversity at our company and at all job levels our goal is to be diverse, inclusive and representative of the communities we operate in. We endeavour to recruit, develop and retain the best talent from a diverse candidate pool and truly believe that diversity, equity and inclusion among our team members is vital to our success as a company. We trust that in applying for a role with us you value this as well!
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Vancouver, BC, Canada