Production - Packaging Support
Phenomenal Teammate : You work well with others and enjoy contributing to a fantastic team. Do others enjoy working with you?
Ultra Reliable: Since we work in teams, we need team members who are engaged and seeking to contribute in a positive manner. Are you willing to show up on time and work hard?
Responsible: You’re a self-starter with the ability to work independently as needed. Can you be trusted to act without needing strict supervision?
Ready to Grow: Fresh Prep is a rapidly growing company and there are many opportunities for advancement. Are you looking to learn and grow with us?
What You'll Be Doing
You will assist in maintaining a clean, food-safe production facility.
Monitor daily ingredient needs to maintain consistent operational flow.
Assisting with supplying ingredients, packaging and prep materials.
Flag any discrepancies with the raw ingredient usage at EOD to the Desk Lead and Packaging Supervisor.
Maintain an organization prep area (Eg. organizing the raw and prepped ingredients, poly bags and solo cups etc.)
Dispose of cardboard, garbage, plastic waste.
- Maintaining FIFO of the raw prep ingredients.
- Supporting other departments as needed.
What We Are Looking For
1+ years of experience in food prep, restaurant, warehouse, or busy retail environment preferred.
Able to work in a high-paced warehouse environment with strict deadlines.
Comfortable working in a temperature controlled environment. The warehouse is kept at between 0 to 10 degrees Celsius.
Extremely proficient at multitasking.
Detail oriented and meticulous.
Able to stand on your feet for 10 hour shifts.
- Ability to lift objects up to 50 lbs. (23 kg)
- Punctual attendance is essential.
What You Can Expect
- An inclusive, fun workplace filled with fantastic colleagues. We’re a certified B-Corporation and our team is passionate about making a positive difference (and also about food!)
- Competitive pay, starting at $18.65/hour for full-time employees.
- Comprehensive health benefits (including medical, dental, vision and life-insurance) after 90 days of successful employment.
- Free food! A Fresh Prep meal plan for 2 meals per week after 90 days of successful employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Calgary, AB, Canada