Vancouver, BC, Canada Req #280
Monday, April 11, 2022
Who We Are:
Who You Are:
- Collaborative Team Player: You are motivated by collaborative team task achievement and driving a results-oriented culture.
- Strong communicator: Your verbal and written communication skills allow you to get results across easily and quickly, in a friendly and professional manner.
- Adaptable: You thrive in a changing environment and are able to pivot direction easily.
- Open: You are open to constructive feedback, but aren’t afraid to let your opinions be known. You approach the problem at hand from a strategic and empathetic point of view.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will be responsible for the sanitation department, which consists of 10+ sanitation staff, across a 7 day week, 24 hours a day operation.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the planning of all sanitation operations, including production equipment deep cleaning (CIP), utensils pot washing as well as general facility and office area cleaning duties.
- As a People Leader, you will ensure roles and responsibilities are clearly defined; performance expectations are well understood and adhered to; proper personal protective equipment use is followed; ensure effective training programs are in place; and manage employee feedback constructively.
- You are a positive mentor to the leads and sanitation staff, removing constraints, improving interdepartmental relationships and putting the team in a position of success day in and day out.
- You will be responsible for other operational aspects including ensuring that food safety and GMP’s are consistently being adhered to; company SOP’s and policies are followed; and regulatory requirements are being met.
- You will conduct incident investigations and facilitate corrective actions. You will also be responsible for confirming corrective actions are effective, followed through and are sustained.
- You are passionate about general cleanliness and organization of the production facility.
What We Are Looking For:
- 2 years of experience supervising sanitation staff in a manufacturing setting.
- 2 years experience liaising with production, quality assurance and human resource departments.
- 2 years experience promoting key players, grooming direct reports and conducting employee performance management.
- Strong knowledge of sanitation standard operating procedures within a food manufacturing environment is an asset.
What You Can Expect:
- A positive workplace filled with fantastic colleagues.
- Competitive pay and bonuses.
- Extended benefits (including medical, dental, and life-insurance) after 90 days of successful employment.
- Free food! A Fresh Prep meal plan for 2 meals per week.
Fresh Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we prohibit discrimination of any kind. We value diversity at our company and at all job levels our goal is to be inclusive and representative of the communities we operate in. We endeavour to recruit, develop and retain the best talent from a diverse candidate pool and truly believe that diversity, equity and inclusion among our team members is vital to our success as a company. We trust that in applying for a role with us you value this as
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver, BC, Canada