Social Media and Influencer Manager
Who We Are:
Meet Fresh Prep—Western Canada’s most convenient and sustainable meal kit delivery service.
As a certified B Corporation, we make convenient eating healthy and sustainable for the communities we operate in. We source quality local ingredients whenever possible, and deliver in reusable, recyclable and compostable packaging. We offer 10 chef-created meal kit recipes each week, with options for many lifestyles and preferences including vegetarian and vegan.
Fresh Prep has been selected as one of 2022 BC’s Top Employers and ranked #38 in the Globe and Mail’s 2021 Canada's Top Growing Companies List.
Who You Are
What You'll Be Doing
- Self Starter. You are comfortable owning a task from start to finish and you take the initiative to make continuous process improvements. You observe strict deadlines and hold yourself accountable for your deliverables.
- Collaborative Team Player: You are motivated by collaborative team task achievement and driving a results-oriented culture.
- Strong communicator: Your verbal and written communication skills allow you to get results across easily and quickly, in a friendly and professional manner.
- Adaptable: You thrive in a changing environment and are able to pivot direction easily.
- Open: You are open to constructive feedback, but aren’t afraid to let your opinions be known. You approach the problem at hand from a strategic and empathetic point of view.
The Social Media and Influencer Manager leads our organic social strategy across all key social channels with the goal of driving brand education, follower growth and community engagement. This role requires a creative storyteller with a talent for content creation and multi-tasking.
In addition, the Influencer Manager assists in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives that are designed to build and strengthen the company’s brand awareness and lead generation efforts. This role supports the planning and execution of campaigns, communications and projects. This role works cross-functionally to develop campaigns with design, and additional teams.
You also oversee the influencer marketing program, managing the process of collaboration, assisting influencers with creating engaging content that educates prospects, drives consideration and meets sign up targets.
- Develop, maintain and optimize the social media calendar, and ensure that content is scheduled at least one week in advance. Collaborate with the design team to develop compelling creative to align with social posts and themes. Define and meet social media engagement targets.
- Manage the influencer marketing program: identify and build relationships with prominent influencers, execute outreach and negotiation, onboard new contractors, brainstorm new ideas, track and monitor results against KPIs, course correcting as needed to ensure targets are met.
- Supervise and coach one direct report: Marketing and Email Coordinator.
- Develop and maintain marketing planning documents, communications, and tools to support marketing plans and campaign execution.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify, execute and support marketing opportunities.
- Provide inputs on designs that identify and create interest in the product and service.
- Implement/manage marketing procedures and processes, evaluate existing practices and opportunities for standardization and improvement.
- A good eye for trends and an understanding of social media and influencer marketing metrics.
- Manage social media and influencer marketing reporting and analytics to understand the effectiveness of content and campaigns, and implement actionable insights.
What We Are Looking For
Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 3 years of experience managing social media campaigns and influencer marketing programs, experience in direct to consumer and the food industry is preferred.
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of brand building and brand management
- Basic graphic design skills and an eye for aesthetics in presentation materials
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to prepare marketing documents with a blend of focused research, strategy and creativity.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented
- Proven team player who is both flexible and adaptable
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of GSuite, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and Adobe Products
- Experience with communications tools such as Slack and project management software such as Asana considered an asset
- Superb writing, content development and editing skills
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
- Work from Home
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Overtime as required
What You Can Expect
- An inclusive, fun workplace filled with fantastic colleagues. We’re a certified B-Corporation and our team is passionate about making a positive difference (and also about food!)
- The ability to work from home
- Competitive pay and bonuses, as well as the opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Comprehensive health benefits (including medical, dental, vision and life-insurance) after 90 days of successful employment.
- Free food! A Fresh Prep meal plan for 2 meals per week and sample meals from our test kitchen at our HQ!
Fresh Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and prohibit discrimination of any kind. We value diversity at our company and at all job levels our goal is to be diverse, inclusive and representative of the communities we operate in. We endeavor to recruit, develop and retain the best talent from a diverse candidate pool and truly believe that diversity, equity and inclusion among our team members is vital to our success as a company. We trust that in applying for a role with us you value this as well!
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver, BC, Canada