Senior Manager, Technical Operations
The Sr. Manager, Technical Operations is responsible for the delivery and operations of eSentire's linux infrastructure and XDR platforms to include client deployed network servers and 3rd partly endpoint services including the ongoing support and resolution of escalated client issues related to the delivery of eSentire products and services.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who provides technology leadership to help move the organization to the next level with a focus on delivery of client support for our rapidly growing network of servers deployed at client sites globally. This leadership role will work with multiple internal stakeholders to define operational support processes and procedures including the training and development of staff to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Work with stakeholders to develop or refine operational support models for the delivery of new or existing production services.
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure consistent, timely resolution of work items.
- Oversee client technical onboarding for eSentire products and services during the deployment phase and manage the escalation and resolution of day-to-day client issues.
- Oversee systems administration of linux infrastructure to include availability, performance management and change management.
- Work directly with various third parties to ensure seamless delivery of eSentire services.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to processes and procedures.
- Develop KPIs and metrics to track and measure delivery and quality of support services.
- Responsible for the hiring, coaching, training, and ongoing career management of staff.
- Work with product and engineering teams for the resolution of day-to-day issues and to intake and support new products and services.
- 3 to 5 years experience leading and managing technical teams.
- Understanding of best practices and industry trends in the delivery of technical support services.
- A working knowledge of Secure Networking protocols and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Linux Operating Systems to include systems management and administration.
- Familiarity with automation and orchestration tools.
- Knowledge of monitoring and alerting protocols and their uses.
- Ability to identify and define operational requirements for the delivery of support services.
- Commitment to ensuring the delivery an exceptional customer experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to articulate technical topics in non-technical terms.
- Demonstrated attention to detail combined with a strategic approach to ensure services are delivered in accordance with eSentire standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- A continuous improvement mindset and collaborative style.
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: Every day we provide free breakfast and refreshments, flexible hours, half day off birthdays, concierge services, RRSP matching program, subsidies for continuing education and health and wellness and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field.
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at email@example.com and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.
- Job Family Information Technology
- Pay Type Salary
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Waterloo, ON, Canada