Product Analyst - Plans
Come and join one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies! We offer comprehensive benefits, a DC Pension Plan and savings match plan. If you are passionate about joining an organization committed to delivering 5 Star Customer Service, we would love to hear from you.
Enercare has recently introduced a hybrid working environment pilot for most office-based roles, providing the benefits of in-person connection and collaboration with increased balance and flexibility. Under the current pilot that runs to the end of summer, applicable employees work in the office two days per week, and work from home three days. Join Enercare and take this journey with us that we’ll use to learn and shape the future hybrid model.
Role: Product Analyst - Plans
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Location: Hybrid - Markham
The Product Analyst role will act as a key support resource to the Product Team and will help to manage all aspects of the product offerings, including the introduction of new features, developing market intelligence, measuring product performance, supporting sales initiatives, and executing marketing promotions.
Additionally, this role will actively engage with critical business stakeholders (Field, Call Centre agents and management etc.) to gain a better understanding of the customer, business, and market to provide recommendations for the growth of the overall Plans Portfolio. Your efforts and decisions will have a direct and immediate impact on the company’s success. This position will report to the Product Manager, Plans.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate, self-motivated, and customer-centric business professional looking to join a growing organization positioned to be the premier provider of essential home, commercial services and energy solutions in North America.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Perform competitive and market analysis to drive insights on targeting and product positioning
- Perform ongoing business results monitoring and reporting (Weekly/Monthly) on KPI’s
- Lead offer & pricing analysis and implementation, working cross-functionally with finance, marketing communications, sales, training etc
- Support the development of insight driven short-term action plans, to respond to market conditions, trends and ensure business performance remains on plan
- Provide ongoing business forecasting on sales and leading KPI’s.
- Cultivate and manage cross-functional relationships with the call canter, sales, finance and field teams amongst others
- 2-3 years’ product analysis/product marketing/acquisition marketing experience
- Strong project management and negotiation skills
- Exceptional verbal & written communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable sifting through large amounts of data to report on findings and uncover insights
- Understands how to complete a business case, including Internal Rate of Return (IRR) & Return on Investment (ROI)
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to solve complex problems
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with diverse cross-functional teams to achieve results
- Pay Type Salary
- 7400 Birchmount Rd, Markham, ON L3R 5V4, Canada