Marketing Specialist - Digital Marketing
Come and join one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies! We offer comprehensive benefits, a DC Pension Plan and savings match plan. If you are passionate about joining an organization committed to delivering 5 Star Customer Service, we would love to hear from you.
Enercare has recently introduced a hybrid working environment pilot for most office-based roles, providing the benefits of in-person connection and collaboration with increased balance and flexibility. Under the current pilot that runs to the end of summer, applicable employees work in the office two days per week, and work from home three days. Join Enercare and take this journey with us that we’ll use to learn and shape the future hybrid model.
Role: Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing
Status: Regular, Full Time
Reports to: Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing
Division: Enercare Home and Commercial Services
Location: Hybrid - Markham
Supported by the Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, this role will be a vital member of the Digital team for Enercare Home Services. The primary responsibility will be to help strategize, plan, execute and optimize Enercare’s paid digital media activities, with the goal of driving customer acquisition across the home services portfolio. This individual will be responsible for analyzing and optimizing campaigns with our digital agency partners to serve up targeted relevant ads that will drive the highest quality traffic and conversions across multiple lines of business, along the different purchase cycle stages within the marketing funnel.
This is a great opportunity for a customer-centric, data-driven, process-obsessed, performance oriented, demand-generating digital marketer looking to join a growing organization positioned to be the premier provider of essential home, commercial services and greener energy solutions in North America.
- Monitor and evaluate paid digital media results to isolate optimization opportunities for leads growth and lower Cost per Lead.
- Collaboratively execute and report on optimizations executed in the digital media campaigns with Enercare’s agency partners to enhance learnings and drive further improvement and innovation
- Monitor and report on budget pacing and projections across all paid media spend on weekly basis to meet monthly and quarterly budgets.
- Analyze keyword traffic for high converting search terms and negative keywords to apply to Search accounts and other digital media channels
- Review performance of Offers/creatives and support A/B testing, along with supporting landing page optimization with an eye on the ultimate sales/conversions (ROAS)
- Regularly monitor competitive activity in different digital channels including search to contextualize Enercare’s digital media performance and identify opportunities for optimization
- Work with Campaign team and Web Manager to ensure ads are aligned with corporate campaigns and optimized to meet business targets
- Manage Google Local Service Ads leads processing activity and optimize budgets based on market demand.
- Keep pace with search engine and industry trends and developments
- 2-3 years in paid media optimization including paid search, paid social and programmatic channels.
- High proficiency in spreadsheets, excel, data automation and visualization
- Intermediate-level experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook ads and Google Analytics, etc.
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus
- Experience with Adthena an asset
- Ability to critically analyze data & provide recommendations
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- 7400 Birchmount Rd, Markham, ON L3R 5V4, Canada