Game Capture Artist
ABOUT THIS POSITION
We’re looking for a Game Capture Artist to assist in creating award winning videos that promote Warframe and achieve our marketing objectives. Do you have a cinematic eye for capturing gameplay footage? Do you love finding out of the box ways to tell stories, collaborating with almost every type of video game professional? Then this may be the job for you!
- Step behind Warframe's Captura & Engine tools to capture industry leading gameplay footage
- Work closely with the Video Team Leads to understand the creative direction to achieve both clarity and gameplay excellence in recorded footage
- Improve your craft and the technologies enabling it by working closely with teammates
- Imagine creative solutions to delight players and achieve the goals set in creative briefs
- Actively participate in the feedback loop, accepting and contributing feedback within the Marketing Team
- Edit Footage to create compelling sequences
- Multitask effectively and prioritize competing demands while tackling tight deadlines with quality results
- 1+ Year(s) experience capturing gameplay footage for a studio, company or channel
- Goal-oriented and competitive, with excellent follow-through on commitments
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new techniques and best practices
- Have a genuine enthusiasm and interest in video games
- Experience achieving strategic objectives/creative strategy within video assets
- Knowledge of video formats and different platform requirements
- Proficient in video editing techniques and software (Ex: Adobe Premiere)
- Have a good eye for composition and cinematography with knowledge of lighting and camera techniques
- Bonus if familiar with game engines (like Unreal or Unity)
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II.
The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™.
For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of “Canada’s Top 100 Employers”. We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Virtual access to Dialogue, our mental wellness and healthcare services app
- Professional development and career support
- Work-life balance fitness subsidies
- Be part of “Giving Back” through a multitude of fundraising venues at DE
- Virtual events such as team building exercises, Games night, Live band performances, Adult and separate children’s holiday and summer parties for global teams!
- Pay Type Salary
- London, ON, Canada